Cotton must Go!!!!

As the title says it, I truely Believe he must go, Our Oline has been pitiful since he has been coaching it. Each game u can expect False start,s getting blown off the line of scrimmage, holding, and the inabilitie to sustain block's and provide protection or pickup blitzes. I Realise there are other player's and people to blame for the poor performance but even when cotton was the o corrdinator we were pitiful. U get an Oline that can actualy provide portectiona nd maybe Just maybe the qb play will come around. Also we need recievers that can catch the freaking ball!! when u get two hands on a pass and drop it that is inexcuseable No reason what so ever for it.

this is he only coaching move I agree with

Our o-line has been outclassed for about 5 yrs. despite turning out some pro quality guys.

O-line takes precision, power, and practice. We don't have the precision or practice...lots of GLARING mistakes there.

Do people realize that was one of the most successful rushing games against a VERY STOUT defense? I loathe Barney as much as the next, but Barney wasn't making Yoshi crap his pants and jump when looking across at Clowney.

I just hope that Ryne Reeves can grasp the line calls quickly so next year, so NU finally has a full line up across the board. Caputo you fought, knew your sh#t, and except for one night were a player to look up too. But time after time all year, interior DLines destroyed ya.

• Fire 1

As the title says it, I truely Believe he must go, Our Oline has been pitiful since he has been coaching it. Each game u can expect False start,s getting blown off the line of scrimmage, holding, and the inabilitie to sustain block's and provide protection or pickup blitzes. I Realise there are other player's and people to blame for the poor performance but even when cotton was the o corrdinator we were pitiful. U get an Oline that can actualy provide portectiona nd maybe Just maybe the qb play will come around. Also we need recievers that can catch the freaking ball!! when u get two hands on a pass and drop it that is inexcuseable No reason what so ever for it.

Then I guess you want Garrison and Stai gone too.

Do people realize that was one of the most successful rushing games against a VERY STOUT defense? I loathe Barney as much as the next, but Barney wasn't making Yoshi crap his pants and jump when looking across at Clowney.

I just hope that Ryne Reeves can grasp the line calls quickly so next year, so NU finally has a full line up across the board. Caputo you fought, knew your sh#t, and except for one night were a player to look up too. But time after time all year, interior DLines destroyed ya.

I agree it was a great rushing game, but how many times in the last five years have we been able to Consistantly run it up the middle or between the tackle's with much success? Not alot or nto nearly enough, alot of the time it has been roy, or rex breaking a few tackles makeing people mis tackles.

Yoshi played shook today, and didn't have a good game at all but I thank him for all his contributions for DONU. Caputo..sometimes there is no substitute for size, but again I am appreciative for all he's done.

So I suppose that means Garrison & Stai get a free pass, right?

If it means we improve on the offense then yes

What makes you think the next coaches would do better.

no place in any of my post have i said the next coach would do better, but if the current ones are not cutting it give someone else a chance to prove themselves

I don't necessarily disagree, but we ran the ball ok.... This was a fantastic defense. Didn't pass protect very well....but, never do.

Yoshi jumped off sides way too much.... We only have 4 seniors in 2 deep across OL....

We also have way too many walk ons playing against top recruits....either we aren't recruiting well or we are "hiding" all of our GREAT OL classes we have heard about.