LB Deon Hollins Jr. [UCLA Commit]

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Add Arizona, Duke, Notre Dame, Oregon, and Washington to his offer list. This kid is a stud...he reminds me a lot of Von Miller. He says that scheme and tradition are his two priorities and he would actually prefer to go out of state.

This should definitely benefit us. We have tradition and Pelini's scheme really benefits LB and makes the LB position a huge priority.

Hope we can make great ground on his vist. He'd clearly fill a need.

He also may not be here for Junior Day...its the same day as the Texas Tech Junior Day.

Well shoot. I knew better than to get my hopes up. Nevertheless, we're due for a stud DE like its nobody's business.

He also may not be here for Junior Day...its the same day as the Texas Tech Junior Day.

Well shoot. I knew better than to get my hopes up. Nevertheless, we're due for a stud DE like its nobody's business.

Dont forget about McMullen

Oh I haven't. I have high hopes for him.

I never said that he isn't coming, he just hasn't decided either way. With what he says is important to him, we should make a good run with him.

I never said that he isn't coming, he just hasn't decided either way. With what he says is important to him, we should make a good run with him.

I actually caught that. Agree with you, because I hope we can snag a talented DE this year, to go with Greg.

• 1 month later...