S Corey Thompson

BIG ERN

Any info on which way he is leaning. Could really use his size at safety.

He is officially visiting A&M this weekend. That is where he has been verballed to since last March. That is who I would worry the most about. Maybe an outside shot of OSU making a strong push for him once they realize McNeil is a Vol. The weekend of the 20th he goes to Baton Rouge, but I wouldn't read much into that. He is a deep fallback plan for them.

And as was posted above, Corey's dad REALLY liked the visit. Parents are a good thing to have on your side. Unless you are LSU and the recruit in question in Landis Collins.

Think his mom win's out in the end?

No his GF does. That is part of his reasoning I guess. Talk about an interesteing couple of nights in your house. Having two of the best forked tongued used car salesmen in the business sitting on your couch and listening to the venom each spews about the other school. I would have loved to seen that.

LSU fans are seemingly starting to concede this one. LC said his mom couldn't get him to change his mind, but you neer know with these types of situations. Hell after LSU punks Bama tomorrow night there could be a whole new flock of LSU commits and flipflops.