I wish Callahan was still our HC

The world is flat, not spherical. This is 100% true, and you can all go screw yourselves if you don't believe me. Or just spend countless hours and pages on a thread where you will unsuccessfully prove me wrong. Seriously, I don't know what's funnier...The OP, or the people that actually find it important to debate it.

The world is flat, not spherical. This is 100% true, and you can all go screw yourselves if you don't believe me. Or just spend countless hours and pages on a thread where you will unsuccessfully prove me wrong. Seriously, I don't know what's funnier...The OP, or the people that actually find it important to debate it.

Since I've never been outside of the midwest, I believe you and have seen no proof otherwise.

Since I've never been outside of the midwest, I believe you and have seen no proof otherwise.

Haha, I like that. At the very least, you've seen pictures of the mountains? Or are you convinced they're doctored like the moon landing?

For this topic to even come up just completely blows my mind. It never mattered if BC could recruit because he could never develop the talent he had into good players. But lets set that aside, how about how he turned his back on everything the University and the Fans stood for with history and culture around the university. But lets put that aside, how about the fact that with the talent he did have he could barely muster up a winning season. I think your just trying to stir the pot which you clearly have. There is nothing, no way, not ever can anything be good about hiring.

ing BC.

Haha, I like that. At the very least, you've seen pictures of the mountains? Or are you convinced they're doctored like the moon landing?

That John Denver's full of sh#t man.

HAHAAHA Wow... Are you kidding me?... Lets do some simple math.. We are adding 2500 club seats, and last I checked it was 2500 per/year/seat just to get your foot in the door for the club level (I am sure its more now)... So 2500x2500=$6,250,000.00 in EXTRA income per year, just from the club, plus the income from the sky boxes... On another note, last I heard, the money to pay seven figures was open to Bo on certain DC canidates... You wanna spend fine, but we should make sure to have the cash coming in from as many people as possible, that way we dont get beholden to a few who can then demand changes...

Let's cut through the BS. The point is we pay our coaches poorly compared to other top programs. We aren't even in the top 20 in this. I think this reflects in the quality of coaches we have and can get. I'd like to know why we don't or can't pay more so we are at least in the top 15.

me too.........the child molesters from Penn State just signed the Patriots OC, O'Brien.....now, that's a helluva hire, Belichick's OC going to a scandal racked school? and we hire Beck and JP?? :wtf

Why did you say that? The people involved in that scandal are gone. Good grief.

How can you be so sure?

Yes because Patriots OCs have had much success in turning around programs. Charlie Weis says hi.

That John Denver's full of sh#t man.

Talk about an unintended Dumb and Dumber segue, but "That's great....We landed on the moon!"

Yes because Patriots OCs have had much success in turning around programs. Charlie Weis says hi.

Duh, are you responding to my post, because if so, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Mayhaps my sarcasm meter was running on empty. I thought you might've been serious when you said "helluva hire".

I'm usually keen to the sarcastic posts but that's usually when I don't stroll on here around 12:30.

HOW is there still discussion going on? Seriously.

When HP got shut down I remember saying, I sure hope Cactus doesn't come over here. He does, then he starts this thread, and you reward him with 190 posts of discussion on this idiotic topic? Screw all of you.

• Fire 1

Duh, are you responding to my post, because if so, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Mayhaps my sarcasm meter was running on empty. I thought you might've been serious when you said "helluva hire".

I'm usually keen to the sarcastic posts but that's usually when I don't stroll on here around 12:30.

But I didn't say that

HOW is there still discussion going on? Seriously.

When HP got shut down I remember saying, I sure hope Cactus doesn't come over here. He does, then he starts this thread, and you reward him with 190 posts of discussion on this idiotic topic? Screw all of you.

We apparently got rid of the actual good members of HP. Besides like the 3-4 guys that apparently trolled the political board we had plus Calla (the one good member I saw for like a week)...

But yeah if someone starts a thread this board someone will reply. If it's moronic people on this board will tell the poster so . If they are completely stupid and trolling then they'll have the non-optional option to go elsewhere from the admins...

But really nobody should be that worried about a discussion, kinda the point of forums...

That's right, I said it.

I know it's an old argument, but word from an insider is he wasn't allowed to bring on a new/different DC. Had he been able to I would bet my house on our program being in better shape now.

After 2 seasons in a row now I don't have much opptunisim about the next season. That never happened w/ BC. What is there to be excited about for next year...or even for the next few years? Who is the QB coming up that will give us hope. I mean...TMart can still improve, but it's hard to get excited about. and I've been one of his supporters since day 1. BC had his faults, but he was making progress and he brought excellent talent to the program and was improving on his recruiting as years went by. His last full class was really good and the one he had in the works was excellent. If he just could/would have had a chance to revamp the D side and bring in a good DC. I blame his premature/short sighted firing on the many or at least vocal spoiled fans/players/boosters who IMO were close minded and a little to full of themselves. Now it will be virtually impossible to bring any any new HC is in high demand. It'll have to be a homer or younger guy which be an attempt and finding/praying for a diamond in the rough/up and comer. Us being so rigid and stubborn on our HC conforming to our "Nebraska way"(whatever that is...) and our tightness w/ paying coaches will see to this.

That all said, I guess it's easy to be excited about our young receivers...and hoping TMart works hard this off season and makes some big strides. He was just a sophomore this year afterall...

I just don't have the words. This is the early leader in the clubhouse for 2012's most ridiculous thread.

This man has talent.

citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif