Sports Journalism hits a new low.

Amazing...... The media is the bad guy here.

While Bo continues to embarrass NU fans with the garbage product he puts out there.

You are a victim of false reality.... ESPN's "Bo cam", and the OWH's multiple articles that negatively reflect Bo, have clearly influenced your thinking.... Bo was not yelling at officials the whole game, in fact it was a very small portion.... I don't agree with all of Bo's actions, but they are inflated by the media, and indivduals like yourself....

Amazing...... The media is the bad guy here.

While Bo continues to embarrass NU fans with the garbage product he puts out there.

They are trying to create a perception of reality. I know of 5 people that commented under Shitel's story in support of Bo. Anything that was overly positive was not posted as of lunch time today. One guy even send in a second comment that was pretty vague but answering someone else and it made it up. This was after he had written in support. I also know of 2 boosters that sent Shitel emails over the weekend talking about the positives of Bo and his team. This was when it spread a negitive story was coming out. So. . if he says he hadn't heard anything in his column, he wasn't giving all the facts straight. I would hope that other Bo supporters would email Tom or post on that story. Even if its a quick I don't agree with your stance and why.

NU went 4-5 in the games that matter (Wash, Wisc, OSU, MSU, NW, PSU, MI, IA, SC) and that included 3 ugly losses. Most of NU's top (4-5*) recruiting targets have turned their back on NU. The outlook for next year is dismal esp. at QB.

What's the positive in that? Serious question.

NU went 4-5 in the games that matter (Wash, Wisc, OSU, MSU, NW, PSU, MI, IA, SC) and that included 3 ugly losses. Most of NU's top (4-5*) recruiting targets have turned their back on NU. The outlook for next year is dismal esp. at QB.

And they say we're not failing at math in this country. :facepalm:

Meant to say 5-4..... but since you're such a genius and have never made a typo I take my hat off to you.

You must have invented Math. I forgot.

Meant to say 5-4..... but since you're such a genius and have never made a typo I take my hat off to you.

Well he was born around that time, so it might be true.

yes, don't forget, knapp is above us all! :ahhhhhhhh

Nah. I think there are a couple members taller than me. ;)

well, OK.....

Yeah, yeah yeah. Lets single out the parts that help our arguement like losses without looking at the whole season. You're as bad as the paper cutting off 1/2 a season to find numbers to prove your point. And lets knock the recruiting even though he's brought in higher average rating classes than the previous two coaches even though he didn't bring in a 5 star guy. (How many are ther each year anyway? 30 or 40? I don't know). And he's done a good job recruiting with at least 2 major services bad mouthing him to recruits. I wonder if thats because he doesn't spoon feed them info like Billy C did and they have to work hard at their jobs? Bo's sat with TO and came up with a game plan to recruit out of that advice. If you notice he's kind of following a pattern that seemed to work well before. If I have any complaint about his recruiting is that they seem to be going heavy in areas, like brining in 4 DE when we have 8 on the team already. I hope that changes.

And how do you know nothing will be changed at the QB spot? Its been stated several times JT will get a look. They offered the #1 JC QB last week. They're bringing in a guy who at least one coach wanted to replace a Heisman QB because he reminded him of RG3. Its going to be an open competition. They want to upgrade the QB spot and it will happen if a better guy comes along.

• Fire 1

I'm 5 10 but on the internet I"m 10 feet tal.

Yeah, yeah yeah. Lets single out the parts that help our arguement like losses without looking at the whole season. You're as bad as the paper cutting off 1/2 a season to find numbers to prove your point. And lets knock the recruiting even though he's brought in higher average rating classes than the previous two coaches even though he didn't bring in a 5 star guy. (How many are ther each year anyway? 30 or 40? I don't know). And he's done a good job recruiting with at least 2 major services bad mouthing him to recruits. I wonder if thats because he doesn't spoon feed them info like Billy C did and they have to work hard at their jobs? Bo's sat with TO and came up with a game plan to recruit out of that advice. If you notice he's kind of following a pattern that seemed to work well before. If I have any complaint about his recruiting is that they seem to be going heavy in areas, like brining in 4 DE when we have 8 on the team already. I hope that changes.

And how do you know nothing will be changed at the QB spot? Its been stated several times JT will get a look. They offered the #1 JC QB last week. They're bringing in a guy who at least one coach wanted to replace a Heisman QB because he reminded him of RG3. Its going to be an open competition. They want to upgrade the QB spot and it will happen if a better guy comes along.

+1 to you. Bam!

bam.gif

Hopefully he plans to use some of those DE in various ways (bulk some of them up, and move them inside :dunno ).... I like what the Giants do as well, they put 4 DE's on the line at once, it was impressive, and innovative....Have to have the horses for that though.... Who was the JC QB, never heard anything on that?

+1 to you. Bam!

bam.gif

BAM?? Have you been hangin on out on the LJS blog? chuckleshuffle