Let's see what's going on in Greece...

ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Greek disability groups expressed anger Monday at a government decision to expand a list of state-recognized disability categories to include pedophiles, exhibitionists and kleptomaniacs.

The National Confederation of Disabled People called the action "incomprehensible," and said pedophiles are now awarded a higher government disability pay than some people who have received organ transplants.

The Labor Ministry said categories added to the expanded list — that also includes pyromaniacs, compulsive gamblers, fetishists and sadomasochists — were included for purposes of medical assessment and used as a gauge for allocating financial assistance.

http://news.yahoo.co...-174002476.html

The National Confederation of Disabled People called the action "incomprehensible," and said pedophiles are now awarded a higher government disability pay than some people who have received organ transplants.

It is sad and disturbing to think a government exists with values so far out of whack. I guess it makes sense though. Weren't Greeks the original pedophiles?

It is sad and disturbing to think a government exists with values so far out of whack. I guess it makes sense though. Weren't Greeks the original pedophiles?

Original pedophiles? There was no such thing as the original pedophiles. Every human settlement was by today's definition. With an average lifespan of mid 30's they had to get it on early back then. You had to be a man or a woman much earlier to have kids, work and of course learn to kill others with sharp things. Even in recent history this was fairly normal as marriage most of the time was just a business transaction.

I just figured it out. The pedophiles have to register n order to get the check. They are told to go into a room to fill out the paper work. once they sit and start the door closes is locked and the gas is turned on. Good bye pedophiles.

862cfcc4-629e-4bfd-88a5-ff593496d8b9.jpg

:clap That was my exact reaction to what T_O_Bull wrote. Except my fingernails are shorter.