I'm Finding a New Team to Cheer For

no...im wearing a hoodie and watching 2 Fast 2 Furious...maybe im not that old after all!

drinking scotch and watching '2 fast 2 furious'? you really do enjoy the finer things in life.

LOL

dammit you did it again sdsker

i once spent an evening drinking J&B and playing 'just dance 2'. scotch makes everything better, especially scotch.

no...im wearing a hoodie and watching 2 Fast 2 Furious...maybe im not that old after all!

wait... how are you on a message board and also following the highly cerebral plot of '2 fast 2 furious'?

I admit, I may have missed some of the intricate subtleties of this film. I may have to watch again to appreciate everything fully.

I was down on the University of Texas campus today. I ran into a coach on that staff. I have known him for a few years. I have decided to become a Full Blown Texas Longhorn as of today. Screw Nebraska. They suck. The reason I am changing sides is because the coach influenced me and actually we are having dinner in Round Rock on Saturday night. So screw all of Nebraskas traditions and you fans that they call great. In fact cell phone flipping and calling Tom to tell him. That is all. Did not need 5 thousand paragraphs to tell you guys that.

You missed the boat on this one bub. You can't try to steal someone else's thunder this late in the game.

How did I miss the boat on this? Just saying what I am doing is all. I could not read the 5 grand paragraph thing and just decided to be a longhorn. Again how did I miss the boat on this? In fact my wife got a hard core avatar of me for this post. Just so you know I was serious/lol

drinking scotch and watching '2 fast 2 furious'? you really do enjoy the finer things in life.

LOL

i once spent an evening drinking J&B and playing 'just dance 2'. scotch makes everything better, especially scotch.

Personally I've always been of the opinion that bourbon makes ice cubes better. In fact I think I'll go test that theory right now. For like the 1,000th time.

Haven't checked in since page 1.......... Has he found a new team yet? Just curious

Yeah its Alabama, ;)

Roll Tide ! Good choice.... lol............. Crimson is close to Red..... oh wait, .... our we Red/white or crimson/white........ ok, RED.... At least he wouldn't move far around the "color wheel".

LOL

Personally I've always been of the opinion that bourbon makes ice cubes better. In fact I think I'll go test that theory right now. For like the 1,000th time.

Practice makes perfect. I too, find Jim Beam enhances the flavor of ice cubes almost beyond measure.