I'm Finding a New Team to Cheer For

skers, are you talking about your "why has Bo changed" question? I can think of about a dozen reasons, not the least of which are: He's growing in his job, he's been taking advice from Osborne, he's mellowing with age, he's becoming more comfortable in the role of head coach, he's realized he has anger issues on his own, he's concerned with his image..... How many is that?

I don't know that the silence meant you were right. I'd say it had more to do with the fact that most people are out at a bar or curled up on the couch with their girl than anything else. It's just sad old farts like you and me that are stuck here at our computers. But I'm keeping the site safe from spammers. And Badger.

skers, are you talking about your "why has Bo changed" question? I can think of about a dozen reasons, not the least of which are: He's growing in his job, he's been taking advice from Osborne, he's mellowing with age, he's becoming more comfortable in the role of head coach, he's realized he has anger issues on his own, he's concerned with his image..... How many is that?

I don't know that the silence meant you were right. I'd say it had more to do with the fact that most people are out at a bar or curled up on the couch with their girl than anything else. It's just sad old farts like you and me that are stuck here at our computers. But I'm keeping the site safe from spammers. And Badger.

OBLIGATORY POST TO PROVE I NOTICE EVERY REFERENCE TO ME OR WISCONSIN ON THIS SITE. YOU ARE BEING WATCHED. ALL OF YOU.

YES YOU.

no...im wearing a hoodie and watching 2 Fast 2 Furious...maybe im not that old after all!

drinking scotch and watching '2 fast 2 furious'? you really do enjoy the finer things in life.

He's probably smoking a corn cob pipe and blogging about it too....man Nebraska's version of hipsters are weird.

Some good answers, but it goes back to being counciled and told to clean up his act by the president and the AD. And each time he has an incident he seems to go further back, until the next one. I think he knows it is a problem, but the fact that he makes efforts to correct it, he knows that it is a problem for himself and the University is what I was getting at.

no...im wearing a hoodie and watching 2 Fast 2 Furious...maybe im not that old after all!

drinking scotch and watching '2 fast 2 furious'? you really do enjoy the finer things in life.

He's probably smoking a corn cob pipe and blogging about it too....man Nebraska's version of hipsters are weird.

as opposed to other hipsters?

No I actually just got back from dinner with my son and his family. My three year old grand daughter has wrapped me around her finger already, way too soon!!!!!

I a prepping my off road vehicle, headed out to do some trails at Big Bear mountain tomorrow. A full day of off roading to get my mind off the mess that was this season.

Will be playing COD later with all the kids, I am not really as old as my age indicates. We would normally be headed to Brewsters for 50-70's live music and dinner, but the wife is sick and could not handle the loud music. Plus we have to trim the hair from her armpits, I guess tonight is the right night. Work on the hump on her back and that nasty mole in the center of her forehead. Great evening planned.