Alabama fan teabagged a passed out LSU fan

Apathy

I hope they ID this dirty bag so then can charge him with sexual assault and register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. I wonder if he would think that would be funny because obviously he thought teabagging a passed out LSU was just funny.

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/featured/this-lsu-fan-who-passed-out-and-got-teabagged-by-an-alabama-fan-had-the-worst-national-championship-ever/

I hope they ID this dirty bag so then can charge him with sexual assault and register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. I wonder if he would think that would be funny because obviously he thought teabagging a passed out LSU was just funny.

http://boston.barsto...mpionship-ever/

Not to defend the Alabama fan that did that but it was the LSU's fan just as much for putting himself in that situation. He pretty much brought it on himself by getting too drunk then passing out. I don't feel sorry one bit for the LSU fan. Maybe then he will learn not to make himself defenseless.

Not to defend the Alabama fan that did that but it was the LSU's fan just as much for putting himself in that situation. He pretty much brought it on himself by getting too drunk then passing out. I don't feel sorry one bit for the LSU fan. Maybe then he will learn not to make himself defenseless.

Yeah, you know, why call 911 like a good human being would do when you can flip off the guy, stick your fingers in his nose and ears and put your nutsack on his face? Btw, if you read the article it said the LSU fan died.

Yeah, you know, why call 911 like a good human being would do when you can flip off the guy, stick your fingers in his nose and ears and put your nutsack on his face? Btw, if you read the article it said the LSU fan died.

Yes i know he died but at the time he was moving. Look i never said the Alabama fan was right for doing what he did but just seems like too many people today never take responsibility for their actions. They just figured he was passed out how exactly were they to know he was in serious trouble?

Yes i know he died but at the time he was moving. Look i never said the Alabama fan was right for doing what he did but just seems like too many people today never take responsibility for their actions. They just figured he was passed out how exactly were they to know he was in serious trouble?

Would you not call 911 if someone was that passed out? I've never seen a person so out that they would not wake up when you slap them in the face. They should have realized something was wrong and called for help. But instead they filmed themselves being jackasses.

You're right he wore a sign that read "Passed out please teabag me".

So that gives somebody the right to take advantage of somebody elses poor decisions? So two wrongs equal a right?

How ever you want to slice it and dice it, it was wrong and stupid for all of those fans to stand there and let that poor kid get humiliated.

These are stupid drunken college kids acting stupid. I know this looks bad--it IS bad--but things like this go on every week in Lincoln and Omaha. Just not in fast food restaurants. And not on camera. But that doesn't make it right. Just not something the idiot teabagger kid should serve prison time for. I seriously doubt if the LSU guy died--not sure why the article said that. But now that this thing is viral it's pretty likely the cops will be having a word with the teabagger guy.

Lesson learned: DON'T pass out at Bourbon Street. Especially when Bama folks are partying.

Would you not call 911 if someone was that passed out? I've never seen a person so out that they would not wake up when you slap them in the face. They should have realized something was wrong and called for help. But instead they filmed themselves being jackasses.

dude every weekend some stupid teenager is getting drunk and passing out. Nothing new. If you watched the video he was moving even someone made a comment he was coming to. He could've been a heavy sleeper for all you know. I would've thought he was just passed out. Just like all those Alabama fans. I seriously doubt if one of those fans thought it was real serious they would've done all that stuff and not called an ambulance. Where were his friends?

You're right he wore a sign that read "Passed out please teabag me".

So that gives somebody the right to take advantage of somebody elses poor decisions? So two wrongs equal a right?

How ever you want to slice it and dice it, it was wrong and stupid for all of those fans to stand there and let that poor kid get humiliated.

Fans in the South are pretty passionate about football. Hell even last year with an Alabama fan poisining a tree just because Auburn won. I didn't say i agree with what went on but knowing that place was a party spot for Alabama fans i wouldn't have gotten wasted there. That was a another case of poor judgment.