Alabama fan teabagged a passed out LSU fan

Apathy

Alabama TV Station Airs Teabagging Video That Features The Son Of The Station’s Sports Director

Mobile, Ala.'s WKRG opened its 10 p.m. newscast with the video of an Alabama fan teabagging an LSU fan at the Bourbon Street Krystal after the BCS title game. What WKRG failed to mention is that one of the stars of the video is none other than Patrick Setterstrom, a recent college grad and son of the station's sports director, Randy Patrick Setterstrom. Indeed, if you watch the video, it's Patrick Setterstrom who first attempts to pull out his package before girlfriend Ellen Cassin (who's conveniently wearing a jersey with her own name on it) stops him.

(By the way, we've gotten emails indicating that the victim is indeed alive. We'll have more on this later, and we apologize for passing on rumors earlier that the man might have died.)

LINK

The TV sports director should thank his lucky stars that the girlfriend stopped his son from being the teabagger.

Why would a heterosexual male want to put his junk in another man's face? I'm baffled by that.

I don't think it's a sexual thing so much as it's a humiliation thing. I mean, the guy didn't get a boner or anything. But really it's just low classed jackassery. (But I guess that's obvious, isn't it?)

I can see it being done for humility while fully clothed or covered, but to take the thing out and actually put on his face is just wrong. It's frickin assault anyway you slice it. The guy should be in prison so he can find out what assault is. Teach the brat a lesson. I'm not much of a partier and never was so I just cant comprehend that crap like this goes on all the time. It's sick and if it is in any way acceptable, then this world is more screwed than I thought it was.

I blame it on video games. How many times to you see on Call of Duty or Halo that someone teabags the guy they just killed?

Damn COD must have changed since I used to play it... Anyway, whipping your balls out and setting on some guys face then acting like you're screwing him is gay. Write on his face with a sharpie or something, don't stick your balls on his face. Jeesh

I can see it being done for humility while fully clothed or covered, but to take the thing out and actually put on his face is just wrong. It's frickin assault anyway you slice it. The guy should be in prison so he can find out what assault is. Teach the brat a lesson. I'm not much of a partier and never was so I just cant comprehend that crap like this goes on all the time. It's sick and if it is in any way acceptable, then this world is more screwed than I thought it was.

Trust me, he is going to get what is coming to him. I know this from a inside view. its already in the works.