NWS just upped the amounts to 8 - 12". Sounds like Lincoln will get closer to 12" and Omaha will get around 10".

This is what we get for prancing around in shorts and sandals in mid January during 70 degree weather. This is what we get for saying winter is over and spring is on the way before March 21st.

We have angered Mother Nature and now she is pissed.

I have a really terrible story to share about the snow already causing me hardships(lots of sarcasm in this whole post)

I woke up like any other day and saw all the snow. I was scared, but i had some peanut butter toast, and started to get ready to hunker down.

It seemed like a normal day.. I was playing some MMA on my PS3.. everything was going great. My fiance and I were watching TV, she was on her computer and i was winning my fight... ALL OF A SUDDEN.. BOOOOM.. power goes out.. went out for a very long time, almost 2 whole seconds.... TV turned back on but the damage had been done.

I was horriified.. my game wasnt saved and now, i have to restart.. Pretty horrible. I knew this snow storm would be bad.. but i had no idea it would be this bad.

I am setting up a fund and a candle light vigle for my game loss....