A lot of tree damage with this one. Snow was very wet and heavy and stuck to the branches. Saw quite a few very large branches down but looks like most of the cars and houses were spared.

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/news/display_cmsstory.php?wfo=oax&storyid=78636&source=0

Looks like the I-80 corridor took the brunt of the storm. Other then that it melted rather nicely once you scooped the heavy crap away.

Up here in Sioux City, IA we got NO SNOW.....put that in your pipe and smoke it

Lucky...for now. The storm is probably on the way.

My wife just checked roughly 10-15 minutes ago and said that its going to miss us and stay south. My in-laws live in Columbus, NE and every time we get snow they didn't but this time they got all of the snow and we didn't and we're the ones laughing lol.

Up here in Sioux City, IA we got NO SNOW.....put that in your pipe and smoke it

Lucky...for now. The storm is probably on the way.

My wife just checked roughly 10-15 minutes ago and said that its going to miss us and stay south. My in-laws live in Columbus, NE and every time we get snow they didn't but this time they got all of the snow and we didn't and we're the ones laughing lol.

That's where I live haha. We got drilled with about 6 inches and someplaces 8 inches.

We got it bad but I bet there are other places that broke a foot in nebraska.

They're saying we ended up with just about 12" of snow. The ground was still warm enough that once you got it off your drive, it stayed clear.

Sunday was in the mid-30s and today (Monday) is supposed to be in that area as well, so there should be some decent melting. It'll stick around for at least a week, but if there are no new storms (Tuesday is a possibility) then we should be just fine.