New to board..

Welcome. Here's a few key points to thriving in the mainstream of Huskerboard.com visitors. Or you can be like some of us, and say what you truly think regardless of who agrees or disagrees.

If you want to fit in with the mainstream folk here the most important rule........

Rule #1- Kiss Knapplc's ass no matter what. Even if you disagree with what he says, design an entire post to disagree with him but respect his Godly and righteous opinion. Or best off, don't disagree at all.

Rule #2- See rule #1- but also +1 his comments no matter how simple they may be, also, dedicate a post to let him know that you were the one who +1'd him.......it seems to be a common theme around here.

Rule #3- NEVER! NEVER! Question Taylor Martinez's comprehension of the QB position. I don't mean stats, and win loss, record. No I mean even the little things I do like questioning his throwing motion, his pocket presence, his footwork, and his inability to extend a broken play....matter of fact, don't say even say the words Taylor Martinez and not good in the same sentence. You instantly become an illogical bastard who picks on college students for fun.

Rule #4- Some of the people here are really decent people, willing to listen to others opinions and elaborate on them. Some even disagree with you but show willingness to step outside of their own little bubble and understand that opinions vary. It's an amazing concept I know, but who would've guessed it, not everybody is the same!!

Rule #5- Be willing to stand by what you think, and if you end up being wrong, so what? There's not a soul on this earth who is perfect. The biggest fool is the fool who thinks he knows it all. Your thoughts may differ, but at least you have the balls to come out and say what you think. Some will try to say you don't put enough thought into your posts, or that you are way off base, or that you are clueless. Those people are the one's who have forgotten the entire point of Husker message boards. Many of them will come onto the board not to state an opinion of their own, but simply to state how foul they believe your opinion is. The point of that ? I don't know?

This is a community, where most all people here are Husker fans in the end. We scream and cheer, we drink our beer, we get pissed off, and we know how to win. We all hate losing and we all have excuses. We would all probably be able to sit down and watch a game together and high five each other every time the Big Red scored a point, and we'd all shake our heads together when the team lets us down. That's football, and that's being a football fan.

• Fire 2

Welcome....

knapplc is a moron who is always wrong, Taylor Martinez couldn't QB a pop warner team, and you probably should just accept everything I say as the truth and forget your own petty little opinions. There is only one Rule and the is the Richard Rule.

For you since you are new I will throw this on here :sarcasm

Some people still need it

I am feeling a little tension in the last post!

Fight night tonight! Should be good. Diaz brothers my favorite fighters in the UFC now. Nick should be knocking out GSP tonight, but since GSP is a punk, I guess I'll settle for watching him beat the piss out of Condit. Should be a good nigh of fights for sure. Nelson vs. Werdum, and the Koscheck fights are usually entertaining. Night all! Have fun!

Hey, Donny. Welcome to HuskerBoard. May your stay be long and fun. :thumbs

Thanks for editing your original post Knapp. I wasn't sure what you meant when your first said "may your stay be long and hard". Long and fun makes a lot more sense.

and the thumbs up and wink- eww, that really made the whole thing strange.