Project the starters

I'll make this prediction: unless we have about 6 LB's that get injured, Fischer is not going to be starting

He is a Millard North grad like me, so I am puling for him, but he seems timid after the injury. Much like Matt Herian was never the same after his leg injuries.

No offense to your guy, but he was terrible before the injury as well. His body is not meant for college football.

I agree. He looks awkward playing LB.

I'll make this prediction: unless we have about 6 LB's that get injured, Fischer is not going to be starting

He is a Millard North grad like me, so I am puling for him, but he seems timid after the injury. Much like Matt Herian was never the same after his leg injuries.

No offense to your guy, but he was terrible before the injury as well. His body is not meant for college football.

The kid is tough as nails. I think the injury affected his mentality a bit but I'm on board as one of his biggest supporters. It takes guts to play linebacker in Division 1 football, let alone after a nasty leg break like his was reported to be. All of you want to make excuses for Taylor not making cuts and running wild like he used to after his ankle injury, but 75% of the people here jumped on the "bash Fisher" bandwagon right out of the gate this season. Personally I think it's bullsh#t. Fisher deserves some time to gain a comfort level out there the same way the rest of you say Taylor deserves some time.

The kid is tough as nails. I think the injury affected his mentality a bit but I'm on board as one of his biggest supporters. It takes guts to play linebacker in Division 1 football, let alone after a nasty leg break like his was reported to be. All of you want to make excuses for Taylor not making cuts and running wild like he used to after his ankle injury, but 75% of the people here jumped on the "bash Fisher" bandwagon right out of the gate this season. Personally I think it's bullsh#t. Fisher deserves some time to gain a comfort level out there the same way the rest of you say Taylor deserves some time.

Taylor has at least seen success in his career.

I honestly can't remember a game where Sean Fisher made a huge impact (Other than being in the right place at the right time with Braxton Miller last year). We all know Taylor has had huge games in his day.

I could be wrong, but I honestly don't remember Sean ever being an impact player. He's had his moments, but he's been mediocre on a consistent basis, at least that's what I remember.

I'm all for the guy proving me wrong and becoming a good player for us, but from what I've seen of him up to this point in his career.... He's just not a good football player.

I think it's more of a problem finding a position that fits his body.................he's a tweener at almost every slot....................but as a legacy family member and a tough kid, I really hope he finds a spot........

Meredith needs to move inside as well. He's gotten too big and slow to be on the end. We've got to get faster on the edge.

Good point, when our d lineman chase QBs it looks like they are running in wet concrete.

It is possible that 260 lb linemen simply are not as fast or agile as their trimmed down, athletic QB counterparts.