CB - Seisay

SS - Stafford

FS - Smith

Special Teams

We all know Maher will be K & P

PR - Abdullah

KR - Abdullah

KR - Bell

Yeah! I think Armstrong has a good chance to be qb next year too! Glad to see someone else thinks so! I also look for Vince Valentine to start too. Heard good things about that kid as well as Westerkamp. It's gonna be a great season!

I hope you got to see Armstrong play live a few times and are not going off of his highlight real.

Offense

QB - Martinez

RB 1 - Burkhead

RB 2 - Abdullah/Green

FB - Marrow

LT - Moore

LG - Choi

C - Long

RG - ARod

RT - Sirles

TE 1 - Cotton

TE 2 - Reed

WR (x) - Bell/Westerkamp

WR (z) - Enunwa

WR (y) - Turner/Marlowe

Defense

RE - Martin

DT - Rome

DT - Steinkuhler

LE - Meredith

Sam - Anderson

Mike - Compton

Will - Santos

CB1 - Green (will move to nickel in those situations)

CB2 - Seisay

CB3 - Jean-Baptiste

CB4 - Evans

SS - Stafford

FS - Osborne

Special Teams

PR - Abdullah

KR - Abdullah

KR - Turner

There is potential... lots of question marks though...

Why all the love for Abdullah as Punt Returner? Did Turner have the dropsies in practice or something? To me Turner should be back there for that at the very least and perhaps as KR as well. Frustrating not seeing him on the field more.

I'd say that Jamal is a little more electric, he just has a habit of trying to juke everyone instead of getting north/south. Ameer makes a decisive cut and gets upfield, a skill very important in punt/KO returns.

Why all the love for Abdullah as Punt Returner? Did Turner have the dropsies in practice or something? To me Turner should be back there for that at the very least and perhaps as KR as well. Frustrating not seeing him on the field more.

Maybe because Abdullah was a mid-season all american? But then the teams quit kicking to him as much.

Maybe because Abdullah was a mid-season all american? But then the teams quit kicking to him as much.

I saw nothing on punt returns that impressed me. Seems like when the game was on the line we put Burkhead back there just to make sure we secured the ball. As far as the KR success goes, I'd give credit to the blocking more than anything. He did have a nice move on one return that I recall but that is about it. I think Turner would have had a couple TDs this year if given the opportunity.

I saw nothing on punt returns that impressed me. Seems like when the game was on the line we put Burkhead back there just to make sure we secured the ball. As far as the KR success goes, I'd give credit to the blocking more than anything. He did have a nice move on one return that I recall but that is about it. I think Turner would have had a couple TDs this year if given the opportunity.

Turner returned a kick after Abdullah got hurt, he ran very tentative. Now PR we have never seen Turner so I cannot say whether he looks better for the job or not.

Turner returned a kick after Abdullah got hurt, he ran very tentative. Now PR we have never seen Turner so I cannot say whether he looks better for the job or not.

I'd love to see Turner back on punt returns, just based on what we saw in the spring game. We'll just have to wait and see what unfolds, but I think Turner's going to get himself quite a few more touches this season.

QB - Martinez

RB 1 - Burkhead

RB 2 - Abdullah

FB - Marrow

LT - Moore

LG - Choi

C - Long

RG - Rodriguez

RT - Sirles

TE 1 - Cotton

TE 2 - Reed

WR (x) - Bell

WR (z) - Enunwa

WR (y) - Turner

RE - Meredith

DT - Steinkuhler

DT - Rome

LE - Martin

Sam - Whaley

Mike - Compton

Will - Anderson

Nickel - Evans

CB - Green

CB - Seisay

SS - Stafford

FS - Some farm kid walk-on from rural Nebraska

Special Teams

PR - Turner

KR - Abdullah

KR - Bell

I like the idea from above of moving Meredith inside to the DT rotation. He's added quite a bit more weight than I though he would and has lost quite a bit of speed. He doesn't really turn the corner very fast any more. His hands are good enough to move inside and make some noise in my opinion. It would be nice to see Martin start and also get Carter, and Ankrah a lot of time. We've got some talented guys to get on the field next year that's for sure. Hoping to see Baby Stein take the next step, Rome get a lot better and Jay Guy get his butt on the field a LOT more. The guy is good.

QB - Martinez

RB 1 - Burkhead

RB 2 - Abdullah

FB - Marrow

LT - Moore

LG - Choi

C - Long

RG - Rodriguez

RT - Sirles

TE 1 - Cotton

TE 2 - Reed

WR (x) - Bell

WR (z) - Enunwa

WR (y) - Turner

RE - Meredith

DT - Steinkuhler

DT - Rome

LE - Martin

Sam - Whaley

Mike - Compton

Will - Anderson

Nickel - Evans

CB - Green

CB - Seisay

SS - Stafford

FS - Some farm kid walk-on from rural Nebraska

Special Teams

PR - Turner

KR - Abdullah

KR - Bell

* not only do I agree with almost every position, the fact that you put Farm Kid at FS is friggin hilarious. Unfortunately, you will be RIGHT !!.... I do expect Westerkamp , Ankrah, and Green to be listed at co #1 at their positions (Green as a co #2)

QB- T. Mart

RB- T. Rex

FB- Marrow

LT- Moore

LG- Choi

C- Long

RG- J. Cotton

RT- Sirles

TE- B.Cotton

WR- Bell

WR- Enunwa

WR- Turner

DE- Meredith

DT- Stein

DT- Rome

DE- Ankrah

WB- Anderson

MB- Compton

SB- Santos

CB- Seisay

CB- Green

SS- Stafford

FS- PJ

QB- Martinez

RB- Burkhead

FB- Marrow

LT- Sirles

LG- Choi

C- Long

RG- Cotton

RT- Moore

TE- Cotton

WR- Bell

WR- Enunwa

WR- Turner

DE- Meredith

DT- Steinkuhler

DT- Rome

DE- Ankrah

LB- Anderson

LB- Compton

LB- Whaley

CB- Green

CB- Mo

Nickel- Evans

SS- Stafford

FS- Osborne

I like Osborne for the other Safety spot.