If Nebraska wore Nike Pro Combat gear

knapplc

In a word: NO! NO! NO! I didn't like any of them either. That corn helmet made me want to puke! I like the uniforms we have. When we come on the field people know who we are. Why would we want to change that?

Because a couple of those uniforms are sweet, and it's a great way to spark interest in the program by the next generation. Every little bit counts.

In a word: NO! NO! NO! I didn't like any of them either. That corn helmet made me want to puke! I like the uniforms we have. When we come on the field people know who we are. Why would we want to change that?

Because a couple of those uniforms are sweet, and it's a great way to spark interest in the program by the next generation. Every little bit counts.

I disagree. I think the coolest teams are the ones that don't let fads ruin their traditions. How often have the elite teams changed their uniforms? The great ones don't have to. They just play the game and win. Uniforms are fluff. just my opinion :)

I disagree. I think the coolest teams are the ones that don't let fads ruin their traditions. How often have the elite teams changed their uniforms? The great ones don't have to. They just play the game and win. Uniforms are fluff. just my opinion :)

Disagree. It's been said before on this board. Ohio State, LSU, Georgia, Oregon, Florida, Okie State, etc. etc. have all done alternate uniforms. These are only the few that I can think of right off the top of my head. I feel like I've been a little more liberal than I'd like to be on the whole thing just because I don't get what the big deal is. Pretty much every uniform for every other sports team at Nebraska has black in the color scheme. Basketball, baseball, volleyball, etc. People just turn the other cheek but when it comes to the football uniforms, people get all bent out of shape about tradition, blah blah blah.

While I'm not proposing we completely change our uniforms or do some crazy alternate uniforms, I would absolutely be in favor of something reasonable that mixes things up but also can be identifiable as Nebraska's uniforms. Probably the best one that I can think of is the photoshop version of Ameer's return vs. Fresno State that just changed the red top to black, with all of the same markings. It's perfect IMO.

Michigan

Ohio State

Florida

Florida State

Miami

Tennessee

Georgia

LSU

Notre Dame

I don't think anyone is talking about doing a complete uniform switch....Just a couple alternates maybe.

These teams have made the jump to having a couple alternates here and there. All of these teams have traditional uniforms for the most part.

Holy mother of god.

All parts are atrocious and all traces of those pictures should be immediately destroyed.

I'm serious.

We all know that you disagree with everybody whose mind is open to changing things up a little bit. No need to keep reminding us.

qYEHdX4X3jbl68kcr4EO5pvdo1_500.jpg