Nebraska vs. Michigan

Didnt they get a recruit last year out of kansas city? a Point gaurd that was all AAu and he talked like he was coming in here to score? Is that kid even playing? Never thought I would say this? But come on baseball and get here. At least when my wife wants to go shopping again and there is a college baseball game on I can tell her " Just 3 more innings honey." How long does 3 inngs last in college baseball? 2 hours sometimes. Shopping was painful and I got the question of "what do you think ,honey?' But that basketball game almost was worse then when the woman asks you" Does this make me look fat?"

I am told by an insider, Doc is as good as we can get here at Nebraska. It is a sad commentary if that were true. I have held season tickets since 84 and I will continue to buy them. i find myself giving more and more of them away to the neighborhood kids. As for coaches. I would rather have an up and comer stay for 3-4 and leave after turning this around, then what is being put on the floor the last couple years. We have $5 seats...$5!! Imay have paid that in 86 for my college ticket. Basketball is a tough game and a good coach can turn around a program in a matter of 2 years. By some accounts, Doc is a good and a decent coach, he is just not connecting here anymore. I think the same thing about BP but that is for a different room on HB. Gonna watch the rest of Duke/NC and watch the Big Bang on TBS

Doc Sadler hates Toney... I dont blame him. Toney has a ton of talent but is soo stupid and careless he has killed his own chances at being great.

Doc Sadler should stop hating his players then...they're his...and they suck. Maybe he should be a coach and figure it out.

I am told by an insider, Doc is as good as we can get here at Nebraska. It is a sad commentary if that were true. I have held season tickets since 84 and I will continue to buy them. i find myself giving more and more of them away to the neighborhood kids. As for coaches. I would rather have an up and comer stay for 3-4 and leave after turning this around, then what is being put on the floor the last couple years. We have $5 seats...$5!! Imay have paid that in 86 for my college ticket. Basketball is a tough game and a good coach can turn around a program in a matter of 2 years. By some accounts, Doc is a good and a decent coach, he is just not connecting here anymore. I think the same thing about BP but that is for a different room on HB. Gonna watch the rest of Duke/NC and watch the Big Bang on TBS

Sorry...............big time disagreement from me on this............."as good as we can get here".................excuse.

Kindly explain how a major school in a prestigious conference with a new facility and the absolute "best" practice facility with a competitive salary and a passionate fan base faunching to be unleashed could fail to attract a broad spectrum of candidates ???

• Fire 1

Sorry...............big time disagreement from me on this............."as good as we can get here".................excuse.

Kindly explain how a major school in a prestigious conference with a new facility and the absolute "best" practice facility with a competitive salary and a passionate fan base faunching to be unleashed could fail to attract a broad spectrum of candidates ???

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap