Getting To Know You:)

Some members may think this is a wierd and stupid post..but..I have enjoyed reading this forum and participating on this board. There are alot of nice members here and I just thought it would be nice to get to know you all more:)

If you want to reply..that would be great..and if you don't care to reply..that is ok..that is your choice.

I don't watch television all day long..but..the shows I do watch when I am in the mood are these shows:

Husker Football Games When The Are Televised-Or Any Football Game For That Matter

Baseball-I Am A Cardinal Fan-Will Watch Any Team Play Though

Food Network-Don't Watch It All Day Long-Just If Something Catches My Eye-I Like Some Cooks On That Show..Not All Of Them

Kitchen Nightmares

Cops-Love That Show

Campus PD

Nancy Grace

I Watch A 1/2 hour Soap Opre..That Is Enough For Me..Not Hooked On Watching More Than This One..If I Miss It..No Big Deal

If There Is A Good Movie On

American Idol-Steven Tyler Makes Me Laugh

XFactor

The News-Off & On

Astrology Sign:

Aries

Pets:

Dog, Cats, Fish-(If You Count Fish As A Pet:)

Favorite Color:

Blue

Hobbies:

Collecting Recipes & Trying New Ones

Working On My Book

Play Backgammon On Computer--Not Everyday Though..Just When I Am In The Mood

I Enjoy Learning Something New Everyday

Searching Recipe Sites

Going To Concerts, Softball & Baseball Games..The Beach

Pet Peeves:

Going To A Baseball Game Or Football Game & The Person In Front Of You Stands Up The Whole Time Or Has A Stupid Sign

People Who Talk On Their Cell Phone While Driving Or During A Game!

Drunk Drivers

Shopping-Yuk!

People Who Lie

People Who Pretend They Are Your Friend...Family Included..Then Treat You Like S-T!

A Dirty House

Ok..Am Done..Your Turn?????

Great idea Roxy!

TV: Archer (when it’s on), Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Law and Order reruns, Sponge Bob (with my 2-year old son) and The Colbert Report. Also been watching quite a few Netflix movies and TV series lately.

Sports teams: Huskers—mostly football. But I’ll also watch Husker basketball, despite the pain. And pretty much any Husker team playing on TV. Other teams: Chicago Bears, Washington Redskins, St. Louis Cards baseball. Blackhawks hockey. Not much of a pro basketball fan. But I watch golf on TV once in a while.

Astrology sign: Leo the Lion

Hobbies: Playing pool, watching sports, HB, reading, drinking, homeowner projects. Quite often I multitask and do two of these activities at once. With one of the two generally being drinking.

Other: I’m a UNL grad. I live in Illinois now.

Nice to meet you, Roxy.

My name is Brady.

Things I Like...

Beer

Ribs

Brunettes

Pink Floyd, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Boston, CCR, Black Sabbath, Steve Miller Band, Jimi Hendrix

Nas, Wu-Tang Clan, OutKast, Jedi Mind Tricks, Mos Def, Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Lupe Fiasco, Beastie Boys

311, Cage the Elephant, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Wolfmother, Muse, Gorillaz, Rage Against the Machine, The Offspring

South Park

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Parks and Recreation

The Office

Seinfeld

Workaholics

Chappelle's Show

A Christmas Story

Shaun of the Dead

Hot Fuzz

Dazed and Confused

Star Wars: IV, V, VI

Adventureland

A Clockwork Orange

Friday

Team America: World Police

South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Little Miss Sunshine

Toy Story

Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom, Last Crusade

Old School

Pineapple Express

Thx for replying:) enjoyed reading it:) Nice to meet you too:) I loved to watch Seinfeld...didn't really care for the way it ended though. It was ok..but..other episodes have been better...in my opinion anyway. I wish it was still on....have watched reruns off and on.

Decided to play backgammon last night..won 2 out of 3 games-5 pt. matches. I played a player who was rated higher than me..but..they had played alot more games. Anyway..I won 5-0 and they blasted me the whole time..telling me I had no talent and just got doubles. I didn't reply to their remarks..they wanted me to get under my skin and not pay attention to the game and they would of probably left if I came back with remarks. I got the last laugh:)

Thx for replying:) enjoyed reading it:) Nice to meet you too:) I loved to watch Seinfeld...didn't really care for the way it ended though. It was ok..but..other episodes have been better...in my opinion anyway. I wish it was still on....have watched reruns off and on.

Decided to play backgammon last night..won 2 out of 3 games-5 pt. matches. I played a player who was rated higher than me..but..they had played alot more games. Anway..I won 5-0 and they blasted me the whole time..telling me I had no talent and just got doubles. I didn't reply to their remarks..they wanted me to get under my skin and not pay attention to the game and they would of probably left if I came back with remarks. I got the last laugh:)

I agree about the ending. I've transitioned nicely into Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I've found that Larry David was the main reason I liked Seinfeld in the first place. (He wrote the show with Jerry if you weren't aware and is the main inspiration for George)

My name is Alan.

TV: South Park, It's Always Sunny in Philly, Archer, Man vs Food, Diners/Drive-ins and Dives, any sports, Family Guy, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, The Office, Workaholics, Chapelles Show.

Music: Incubus, MGMT, 311, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, O.A.R., Rage Against the Machine, Weezer.

Hobbies: Working out, boxing, playing football and baseball, cooking, reading, drinking with buddies, meeting girls.

Sign: Aries

Other: I'm a full-time Personal Banker at Pinnacle Bank, and I also Intern at a Wealth Managment firm as a junior broker.

in the real world I go by the name of Mike

Shows of the moving picture box that I enjoy include and aren't limited to

Sportscenter, Jeopardy, Eastbound and Down, Family Guy, Big Bang Theory, BlackGold, Flip this House, Man V Food, Blue Mountain State, Oprah, Tosh.O, Impractical Jokers, Beavis and Butthead, and the Three Stooges

Cinema Classics that I favor

Most of all the super hero movies(ie Captain America, Iron Man, The Dark Knight, etc), Transformers, Hoosiers, The Program, Quentin Tarantino movies, Major League, Seth Rogan flicks, The Goonies, National Lampoon Vacations, Animal House, anthing with Rob Corddry in it, SuperTroopers, Debbie Does Dallas, and The Notebook

Music must be loud and annoy others examples would be Hatebreed, Lamb of God, All That Remains, As I Lay Dying(actually is christian metal) Heart, Skid Row, Killswitch Engage, Mushroomhead, Mastadon, and the Beach Boys

Activities that I occasionally partake in

Social Drinking, Golf, anything Sportish, wrangling my 4 and five year old boys(Jaxson and Brock), crochetting, making fun of morons on this board, and social drinking, I can cook a mean dish Mac and Cheese, but mostly hang out on the grill

My sign is Virgo, the Virgin part probably not so much.

Other helpful stuff, I live in Lincoln where I am a Job Sight Supervisor for a Mechanical/Plumbing Company(my projects have included Anderson AutoGroups new dealorship, Duteau Suberu, Elmwood/Murdock HS and Elem). I enjoy all foods especially Cajun and Italian. Like I said above I have two little Hellions. I am a cuddler, cow tipper, pyro and very shy.

Only two people call me by name, my mom and my wife, everyone else, I'm "Chief"

TV Preferences: Hockey (college & NHL), College Football, The Venture Bros, Metalacolypse, Anthony Boudrain No Reservations & The Layover, and the miniseries Generation Kill & Band of Brothers.

Movies: Saving Private Ryan, Dog Soliders, Boondock Saints, Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Ronin, Clerks, 13 Assassins, Slapshot, and all the spaghetti westerns

Music: Anthrax, Slayer, Metallica (pre black), Megadeth, Testament, Entombed, Opeth, Clutch, D.R.I., Descendents, Sick Of It All, Beastie Boys, Public Enemy

Activities: Video Games, Playing Guitar,

I'm an Aquarius

I'm an overnight producer for a media company that provides traffic info for radio and tv stations in the NYC area market.

Only two people call me by name, my mom and my wife, everyone else, I'm "Chief"

TV Preferences: Hockey (college & NHL), College Football, The Venture Bros, Metalacolypse, Anthony Boudrain No Reservations & The Layover, and the miniseries Generation Kill & Band of Brothers.

Movies: Saving Private Ryan, Dog Soliders, Boondock Saints, Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Ronin, Clerks, 13 Assassins, Slapshot, and all the spaghetti westerns

Music: Anthrax, Slayer, Metallica (pre black), Megadeth, Testament, Entombed, Opeth, Clutch, D.R.I., Descendents, Sick Of It All, Beastie Boys, Public Enemy

Activities: Video Games, Playing Guitar,

I'm an Aquarius

I'm an overnight producer for a media company that provides traffic info for radio and tv stations in the NYC area market.

I knew I liked for a reason. Anthrax, Slayer and Teatament are 3 of my most favorite bands. Went to their concert last year. Awesome.