Was I the only one?

Nate

I wonder what excuses billy c. will have for this, who he'll blame????

He blamed himself for the OU lose so hopefully he sticks with that. Who knows though.

I saw on KETV that billy c. mentioned "Not playing with intensity on the road."

Take it as you will, but it didnt sound like he was taking responsibility, IMO. The players need to get up for games, but the coaches are responsible to prepare and motivate the team. billy c is like 2-7 on the road, not good.

Take it as you will, but it didnt sound like he was taking responsibility, IMO. The players need to get up for games, but the coaches are responsible to prepare and motivate the team. billy c is like 2-7 on the road, not good.

Dude, the guy outright took responsibility last year for KSU and you didn't accept that. What the hell makes you think you will be happy with anything he says?

to pick our Huskers to lose to Kansas, I believe I was

I had a bad feeling all week long about this game

I didn't do it on the forum. But I was pretty certain (and told my friends, etc) that BC would finish off our last streak.

Hey, man. It's not our last. Keep goin' to the games! Keep the streak the fans have control of alive!!!

to pick our Huskers to lose to Kansas, I believe I was

I had a bad feeling all week long about this game

I didn't do it on the forum. But I was pretty certain (and told my friends, etc) that BC would finish off our last streak.

Hey, man. It's not our last. Keep goin' to the games! Keep the streak the fans have control of alive!!!

Sho 'nuf! I should have said something about it being an 'on the field' stat or something... I love our sell-out streak.

I wonder what excuses billy c. will have for this, who he'll blame????

He blamed himself for the OU lose so hopefully he sticks with that. Who knows though.

I saw on KETV that billy c. mentioned "Not playing with intensity on the road."

Do yourself a favor and liten to the whole press conference and not just what you want to pick and choose to relay on a board. Callahan said a lot more then that.

Callahan and his staff, nor should ANY coaching staff in the country, be it football, basketball, baseball, soccer or volelyball for that matter require motivation. Are you trying to tell me that the Yankess should look for motivation from their coaches to beat the Red Soxx? Get real man. Players signed up to play football because they love the game, and if that isn't enough motivation, then no motivation from ANY coaching staff would work.

Keep arguing stupid points formerfan, you are a genius at it. I bet your parents motivated you to get good grades, but you decided to say "Screw it" right?