SIGNED OT Zach Hannon

Warrior10

with harlow gone and crowley gone to unc. that leaves us with hannon and queessenberry. we have really struck out on offensive lineman so far. glad we have samuelson, and queessenberry is our best OL target so we really need to recruit him hard now. Id expect a new offer or two to go out offensive lineman as well

with harlow gone and crowley gone to unc. that leaves us with hannon and queessenberry. we have really struck out on offensive lineman so far. glad we have samuelson, and queessenberry is our best OL target so we really need to recruit him hard now. Id expect a new offer or two to go out offensive lineman as well

Dont forget about Lacy, he has an official set up. I still think we have most of our top guys in play, depending on what Hannon does.

@NateClouse says that "Boyd is supposedly seating up an official sometime this fall."

Is this a recent tweet? Could be a good sign for us.

I tweeted him about Boyd and Hannon playing together and asked if he has visited and that was his response about 5 minutes ago.

Thanks.

Juco possibly?

good question but I doubt it. not on the OL we have made it very clear we want a JC on the DL though

What if the staff has a silent commit or a guy they know will be "N" who is just waiting to announce for one reason or another? And what if this guy is better than Harlow and therefore they told Harlow he was a second choice? I mean, we aren't in need of guards nearly as much as we are in need of Tackles, so maybe the staff had somebody like Hannon they knew was "N" as our second guard or somebody we don't know about...and the other offensive line spots we have open are Tackle and Center. I know we are looking at some 6'6"-6'8" Tackles and we want Queesenberry as our center for this class, I also know we have several offers out right now to guys who are 6'3"-6'5" offensive linemen so we could very easily be targeting someone over Harlow.

I realize we have been hard after him and he came twice to visit and was invited to the BRW, but things change and if somebody like queesenbery or Hannon came into the picture as a guy they thought had a little more potential and they knew they had a really really good shot with them they may have told Harlow "Hey we want you, but we need to see what this guy does first before we say yes to you because we offered him first" or something like that.