SIGNED OT Zach Hannon

Warrior10

when it is all said and done mathis could move inside.

Ya i think he will too, but he seems to be fighting that idea. Thats why he likes the schools he likes, because they say they ae going to use him different ways not just put him inside. He wants to be used like Terrell Suggs and lined up all over the field, not stuck inside. I think he would have a hard time keeping his weight in check and will eventually move inside no matter where he goes.

Are you guys talking about Boyd?

Interesting development with Hannon. Remember his friend Boyd that didnt have an offer from us but has one from Arky? They have been talking about playing together for ahwile now. Well turns out he has an offer from us that hasnt been reported to any of the sites, and he is high on NU. This is straight from Hannons mouth, he might just be ours. And its not like Boyd is a slouch either, hes the number 7 rated player in Mizzou.

Nexus posted ahwile back the staff reported 210 offers out (cant remember the exact number) but the closest site to that number was rivals and they were still 30 or 40 offers off. Apparently Boyd is one of those offers. Hannon says he never updates his recruiting with the anaylists.

I'll take Hannon's word for it and create a thread for Boyd. Thanks for the heads up. +1

Ya i think he will too, but he seems to be fighting that idea. Thats why he likes the schools he likes, because they say they ae going to use him different ways not just put him inside. He wants to be used like Terrell Suggs and lined up all over the field, not stuck inside. I think he would have a hard time keeping his weight in check and will eventually move inside no matter where he goes.

Mathis

Mathis

I don't think Mathis is going to make it. I'm pretty sure he would have committed to a school already but when he tries I'm sure the coaches tell him to hold off b/c of the probability that he is not going to be able to make it in academically, or at the very least he is really, really borderline at this point in time.

“For Nebraska's sake, for the people on the message board's sake, I think everybody is counting me out and saying I'm sold on Arkansas. Like I've been saying, I'm still 50/50. I'm not out of the game for Nebraska at all.”

he must read huskerboard. Come on home Zach.

Hannon has been high on my board for away, we have to pull big talent like this that is close to home.. And as far as I am considered I will take Boyd over Mathis any day. I think that the fact is he visited Arky and did not commit shows how impressed he is with us.

“For Nebraska's sake, for the people on the message board's sake, I think everybody is counting me out and saying I'm sold on Arkansas. Like I've been saying, I'm still 50/50. I'm not out of the game for Nebraska at all.”

he must read huskerboard. Come on home Zach.

Intresting that he mentioned the boards, clearly a smart well rounded guy who belongs at Nebraska and he will love Lincoln and being part of the best fan base in the US.........he will have a killer staff great facilites and awsome team mates.

he is visiting mizzou on monday with another mizzou commit

Visit on Monday is with Mizzou commits Anthony Sherrils and Nick Ramirez (who I'm sure you are all familiar with) as well as with Jamone Boyd.

I hope these kids are smart enough to realize that now that Missouri is in the SEC Pinkel will probably be gone in 2 years.

Sorry to come on your board and flame but posts like this are just stupid.

He is actually there today with Boyd. I wouldnt read into this at all. Hes just going because a few friends are. Its down to us and the Hawgs and i still say 60 40 us. We could end up getting two offensive line commits before the start of fall camp. I think Harlow commits on or shortly after his visit.

Visit on Monday is with Mizzou commits Anthony Sherrils and Nick Ramirez (who I'm sure you are all familiar with) as well as with Jamone Boyd.

I hope these kids are smart enough to realize that now that Missouri is in the SEC Pinkel will probably be gone in 2 years.

Agreed. Ya, I don't see him gone either. I think Mizzou could actually be better then us in a few years. They will do very well in competition outside the SEC and do well in bowl games.

Agreed. Ya, I don't see him gone either. I think Mizzou could actually be better then us in a few years. They will do very well in competition outside the SEC and do well in bowl games.

:laughpound

• Fire 4

No way. We own the crack heads.