SIGNED OT Zach Hannon

Warrior10

if he keeps pushing his announcement back he might as wait another month and take an official here. I dont think he has been here for a game, and seeing our gameday atmosphere could help swing him our way, hope he doesnt decide today, unless he decides to come here .............then he can chuckleshuffle Not sure why but ive never really been confident here, along with most other people it seems. Hope he proves us wrong we need him in this class.

would of liked to add keith ford the oklahoma commit wish he would stuck the recruiting process out longer, he is a great back that has alot of interest in nebraska.

He was the one RB I really wanted when this cycle started. Great size, speed, and power. OU lost Greg Bryant, a highly rated RB from Florida who was in the same mold as Ford.

if he keeps pushing his announcement back he might as wait another month and take an official here. I dont think he has been here for a game, and seeing our gameday atmosphere could help swing him our way, hope he doesnt decide today, unless he decides to come here .............then he can chuckleshuffle Not sure why but ive never really been confident here, along with most other people it seems. Hope he proves us wrong we need him in this class.

I'm actually very happy he is waiting on committing! Too many times you see these kids commit only to change their minds closer to signing day! Take your time, be sure, get it right, and then commit! If we get it then great! If we lose him then sh#t! But at least we can be certain Hannon did his homework and committed to the school that best fits what he is looking for! GBR!

Isn't Arkansas like having staff problems? What's there to be 50/50 about?

Yes there Coach was fired for Banging a staffer!! they have an interm coach with all the same assistance but I doubt that he will stick around which means a new coach and more than likely a whole new assistances.

Not sure that it should go here but this was just tweeted from JP. Maybe a new commit coming soon?

John Papuchis@CoachJP_NU

Big day today - #fanday and we get started tomorrow! Time for business. Plus #huskernation we could have some big news coming down the pike

JPs tweet has nothing to to with Hannon.

Sooo.... Do tell. (:

too much teasing on Huskerboard!! just fill us in!!

Not sure that it should go here but this was just tweeted from JP. Maybe a new commit coming soon?

John Papuchis@CoachJP_NU

Big day today - #fanday and we get started tomorrow! Time for business. Plus #huskernation we could have some big news coming down the pike

Sooo.... Do tell. (:

I am predicting Newby or Sandland. Outside shot of Quessenberry

John Papuchis@CoachJP_NU

Yes I realize that and I also realize that Hannon is not making a decision until Wednesday. It was a good piece of info and like I said "not sure where I should have posted it! Next time I will be less likely to add anything! Sorry da husker not the all american poster that you are.

John Papuchis@CoachJP_NU

Sooo.... Do tell. (:

I agree. For the most part it just comes across to me like "I know something you don't... nanner nanner boo boo!".

John Papuchis@CoachJP_NU

Yes I realize that and I also realize that Hannon is not making a decision until Wednesday. It was a good piece of info and like I said "not sure where I should have posted it! Next time I will be less likely to add anything! Sorry da husker not the all american poster that you are.

Actually a friend txted me the tweet and i immeditely thought of Hannon. Thought he might have called the coaches and told them but would announce Wednesday. So i probably would have mentioned it if you hadnt. I dont think da skers was calling you out. Im glad he said that, because i almost convinced myself that it was about Hannon, but at the same time it would be nice if he could tell us what its about, but im sure well find out eventually.

• Fire 1