SIGNED OT Zach Hannon

Warrior10

Will be at Arkansas next weekend.

Damn hadnt heard that, he said he was "very close" to a decision the other day. Wonder if this visit is to make sure he is doing the right thing, or one last visit to make sure NU is the right place? Could be either one, but im guessing its no bueno.

Interesting development with Hannon. Remember his friend Boyd that didnt have an offer from us but has one from Arky? They have been talking about playing together for ahwile now. Well turns out he has an offer from us that hasnt been reported to any of the sites, and he is high on NU. This is straight from Hannons mouth, he might just be ours. And its not like Boyd is a slouch either, hes the number 7 rated player in Mizzou.

Nexus posted ahwile back the staff reported 210 offers out (cant remember the exact number) but the closest site to that number was rivals and they were still 30 or 40 offers off. Apparently Boyd is one of those offers. Hannon says he never updates his recruiting with the anaylists.

• Fire 1

I was thinking about it, but Nexus is good at it. Boyd is a great prospect, and i think if Hannon commits we would have a great shot with him. I think the staff is higher on Mathis thou, considering we already have 2 DE, we will only take one more i would imagine. Boyd isnt sure if he wants to commit this early, but Hannon sounds like he has his mind made up.

when it is all said and done mathis could move inside.

Ya i think he will too, but he seems to be fighting that idea. Thats why he likes the schools he likes, because they say they ae going to use him different ways not just put him inside. He wants to be used like Terrell Suggs and lined up all over the field, not stuck inside. I think he would have a hard time keeping his weight in check and will eventually move inside no matter where he goes.