Nebraska vs Purdue

They need Bo Goobercules to give them a talk about execution and accountability during their next timeout. There's a total lack of those 2 things, as well as effort from this team.

And you think Bo is qualified to give that talk?

Now we're on the right track.

+1

They need Bo Goobercules to give them a talk about execution and accountability during their next timeout. There's a total lack of those 2 things, as well as effort from this team.

Someday you're going to come up with a more creative way to try and insult me than a play on my user name that a 3rd grader would come up with, and then your mommy will finally be proud of you.

Someday you're going to come up with a more creative way to try and insult me than a play on my user name that a 3rd grader would come up with, and then your mommy will finally be proud of you.

Yeah, someday. But obviously not today. :wasted

Gentlemen, it is becoming quite apparent that there is some friction here. If you cannot get along, take your disagreement to the Woodshed. Don't muck up these threads with your banter.

I'll begin moving posts if I have to, but that won't be the only action I take. Get along or agree to ignore each other - or just go hash it out in the Shed. Just don't keep this up in this forum.

Thank you for you support.

Gentlemen, it is becoming quite apparent that there is some friction here. If you cannot get along, take your disagreement to the Woodshed. Don't muck up these threads with your banter.

I'll begin moving posts if I have to, but that won't be the only action I take. Get along or agree to ignore each other - or just go hash it out in the Shed. Just don't keep this up in this forum.

Thank you for you support.

:worship Yessir. I extend my sincere apologies to you and Gumbercules. :D

• 1 year later...