RB Tyshon Dye [Clemson Commit]

Nexus

• 2 months later...

Looking at his Dye's Rivals profile, one of the "Similar Running Backs" on the side of the page is Jordan Wilkins. Here is his Rivals page:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/nebraska/football/recruiting/player-Jordan-Wilkins-130432;_ylt=AoRn.yKJh_UycsrWbwpO1_5fs5B4

Looks like he does have an offer from Nebraska and since he's from Tennessee, I'm guessing Terry Joseph would be the guy recruiting him. His highlights are impressive, looks like he has good size and pretty good speed.

Jordan Wilikins Highlights:

Player: Tyshon Dye

Hometown: Elberton, GA

School: Elbert County

Position: RB

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 200

40 time:

Offers: Nebraska, Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Notre Dame, South Carolina, Tennessee, U$C

247: :star :star :star :star

"(Nebraska) had a coach come to my school. I was shown some stuff on the school and the facilities and how they look and the inside of them and all that," Dye said. "He told me he thought I'd like the school if I was able to come up and check it out. I'll probably consider (Nebraska) for an official visit."

My guess it that it was Raymond who was visting him.

Said location is important to him. While I don't think he'll leave the $EC, he is my favorite RB prospect available (that would realistically be available for us) this year.

I don't know how they decide who's 'similar,' but it just seems like they grab a couple of guys with the same amount of stars and stick em next to each other. I just clicked on his rivals profile and it had three other guys as being similar. At least they're not saying he's similar to Marshall Faulk and Emmitt Smith or something dumb like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...