97 Nebraska vs 97 Michigan (ESPN Poll)

Question--why don't *WE* have any bots working for us? If tOSU, MSU, MI, and Wisky have them, don't we probably need to arm ourselves with vote bots as well?

See what happens when you lose AAU status?

Yea bots were given out at the last meeting, you all missed out.

Question--why don't *WE* have any bots working for us? If tOSU, MSU, MI, and Wisky have them, don't we probably need to arm ourselves with vote bots as well?

See what happens when you lose AAU status?

Yea bots were given out at the last meeting, you all missed out.

we did have bots the last time. we just did not have enough. i think ( If I remember correctly) that OSU jumped in to help the Husker bots,but it was to late. If I rember right we were down 3 million votes and cut it to under a million. Then Boom The Ncaa/espn stpped in and closed the poll and put both of us on probation. How in the Bleep do I remember this chit?

I don't know why we are even having this discussion. Everyone knows the 1994 *Penn State Lions are the greatest team to ever grace the gridiron. They'd beat the '85 Bears by double digits...easily.

It is just a travesty how their rightful place in the college football pantheon was stolen by the jealous Big Ten cartel & affiliated sports writers.

It's all true, just ask any Penn State fan.

*The players were also all Rhodes Scholars, made key contributions to Unified Field THeory & kept their rooms tidy.

• Fire 1

I don't know why we are even having this discussion. Everyone knows the 1994 Penn State Lions are the greatest football team to ever grace the gridiron. They'd beat the '85 Bears by double digits...easily.

It is just a travesty how their rightful place in the college football pantheon was stolen by jealous the Big Ten cartel & affiliated sports writers.

It's all true, just ask any Penn State fan.

:rollin +1

So let me get this straight. You guys set up a robot to continuously plug in votes on an online poll involving 2 teams from 15 years ago to decide who would win in a head to head matchup?

You guys need a job. :D

retired 8 years ago and still do not know what a bot is,but I know in polls it rakes up votes.