IT IS TIME!

Thanks for adding the new forums, admins/mods! Only one thing. I went into the V-Ball forum, and no threads appeared. Went back to the home page and clicked on the 'most recent' thread, and was given the 'error occurred' for entering that thread. Not sure what's up, but wanted you to be aware. The baseball/softball and basketball forums worked fine!

I can't see the VB threads, either. It has to be a board setting. They don't let me tinker with the controls so I can't fix it. We'll see if zoogies or AR can do something about that.

Now that we have all these spiffy new forums, the only thing we ask is - use them! Have fun!

Knapp is a hero. He pushed for it, outlined the structure, and painstakingly identified and moved a crap ton of threads. It's a big thanks to him that the board has its new look.

Agreed. Just imagine having to slog through all the posts in the Other Husker Sports forum and moving them to the correct new forums. That's a LOT of work. And hats off to zoogies for setting up the forums themselves. Great work, guys!

Knapp is a hero. He pushed for it, outlined the structure, and painstakingly identified and moved a crap ton of threads. It's a big thanks to him that the board has its new look.

Agreed. Just imagine having to slog through all the posts in the Other Husker Sports forum and moving them to the correct new forums. That's a LOT of work. And hats off to zoogies for setting up the forums themselves. Great work, guys!

I'd be more than willing to help if you just want to hook me up with some moderating privileges....I can be very committed and if you listen to Foppa I have nothing better to do with my free time.

I'd be more than willing to help if you just want to hook me up with some moderating privileges....I can be very committed and if you listen to Foppa I have nothing better to do with my free time.

So the institution allows you to roam the halls and play on the computer. Huh.

So the institution allows you to roam the halls and play on the computer. Huh.

Only when I'm a good boy and take all my pills