Another failed "MEN'S" finish

Can't get it done in Football but the women win in volleyball

Can't get it done in Basketball but the women's basketball reaches the conference tourney finals and makes the big dance

Can't do it in wrestling, ending up tied for 5th

and now this:

Link: http://huskerextra.com/sports/huskers/gymnastics/article_fd4071f9-bb13-5c42-8dca-2bc65c596a40.html

so... the men fail in gymnastics while the women excel and win the conference title.

anyone else getting frustrated with the men's programs?

Can't get it done in Football but the women win in volleyball

Can't get it done in Basketball but the women's basketball reaches the conference tourney finals and makes the big dance

Can't do it in wrestling, ending up tied for 5th

and now this:

Link: http://huskerextra.c...c65c596a40.html

so... the men fail in gymnastics while the women excel and win the conference title.

anyone else getting frustrated with the men's programs?

You are def not a husker fan ur a fan trolling and asking to get kick off here.i agree with one of the other posters that u should consider droping husker from ur name because ur far from a husker fan.

coming from someone whose avatar is there only to reflect a degrading image of women.

Your right. but i have more repect for women then u might think. I do need to change it. I have a high regard for women and what they do in this world. I dont mean to be disrespectful to them. that avatar was a reflction of my old self.

Based on the title of the thread, I figured HuskerHacker was telling us about problems he encountered on a recent visit to an all-male brothel.

But no, he's just complaining that we're not winning every single collegiate championship. Again.

• Fire 1

Based on the title of the thread, I figured HuskerHacker was telling us about problems he encountered on a recent visit to an all-male brothel.

But no, he's just complaining that we're not winning every single collegiate championship. Again.

I don't really think it's that. I think it's more of the bar has been lowered. We are ok if the teams are mediocre and then get worse or just stay at the same level. Like there is no reason to get better. No top recuit will want to play here if that is all we settle for.

I don't understand the negativity at his negativity...sure OP comes off pretty harsh but he's got a point...all of our men's teams have performed below expectation (football can be debated) and the women's teams have been awesome in the regular season but choke artists in the playoffs.

All of my Wisconsin relatives had quite the time a couple weeks ago giving me sh#t for how bad our athletics have been this year...