Russell Wilson: Gruden's QB camp

zoogs

Just like Drew Brees his height, and the perception of his arm strength, is killing him.

The thing is not only is he a really talented athlete physically he has intelligence to boot and I could easily see him coaching.

Anyhow I hope the draft turns out well for him, he just got married so he'll need the money.

I know hissize has a lot to do with the lack of buzz, but I think it speaks volumes that he was able to master the NC State system and then shortly come in and play as well as he did in Wisconsin.

It just shows the kind of intelligence the kid has that he was able to master two systems, and one so quickly.

Russell was also chosen as the Team's Captain showing his Leadership skills and the way he handled the NC State departure shows he can treat an organization with class...I hope the Packers pick him up.

This and the Tannehill situation are products of the same NFL idiocy - measurables and numbers mean more than the eyeball test, actually watching how players performed and getting to know the people they are.

This. I don't understand why Tannehill has shot up everyone's draft boards.

This and the Tannehill situation are products of the same NFL idiocy - measurables and numbers mean more than the eyeball test, actually watching how players performed and getting to know the people they are.

Agreed I think he will be a bust in the NFL.

I think his combine showing had something to do with it...I was never that impressed with him in college...never been impressed with A&M ever to be honest.

I know hissize has a lot to do with the lack of buzz, but I think it speaks volumes that he was able to master the NC State system and then shortly come in and play as well as he did in Wisconsin.

It just shows the kind of intelligence the kid has that he was able to master two systems, and one so quickly.

Russell was also chosen as the Team's Captain showing his Leadership skills and the way he handled the NC State departure shows he can treat an organization with class...I hope the Packers pick him up.

I would be okay with that. He would end up being signed by another team for a multi-million dollar contract after throwing a couple of passes during a game for the Pack.