Ohio State opens up practice to public. Moved indoors due to rain.

NUance

seeing how many buckeyes are a part of this thread, anyone willing to lend a room in there house for 3 or 4, 20-22 year olds, thought id try, its either northwestern or ohio state, cost to osu is way too much is we cant bunk.

I can try to find something for you. When are you looking and for how long? And I don't get it. Chicago is 3-4 times more expensive than Columbus.

the weekend of the game, our trip wherever will be leaving that thursday morning, and leaving sunday morning, well i have a lot of coupons for attractions in chicago, and with the price of gas the drive to chicago is much cheaper, there are also a ton of hotels so there are cheap nice ones to find. then the ticket prices are an issue, we could find tickets for half the price at northwestern, when i calculated it out between 4 people its roughly 400 a piece to chicago, and 600 to columbus. im making more money and my parents pay for my school, but theres dont, so they are on a tight budget. not having to do a hotel in columbus could cut 150ish a person.

seeing how many buckeyes are a part of this thread, anyone willing to lend a room in there house for 3 or 4, 20-22 year olds, thought id try,...

Sorry man I don't live in Columbus. It's either stay with a friend, hotel or RV when I go to games.

seeing how many buckeyes are a part of this thread, anyone willing to lend a room in there house for 3 or 4, 20-22 year olds, thought id try, its either northwestern or ohio state, cost to osu is way too much is we cant bunk.

I can try to find something for you. When are you looking and for how long? And I don't get it. Chicago is 3-4 times more expensive than Columbus.

the weekend of the game, our trip wherever will be leaving that thursday morning, and leaving sunday morning, well i have a lot of coupons for attractions in chicago, and with the price of gas the drive to chicago is much cheaper, there are also a ton of hotels so there are cheap nice ones to find. then the ticket prices are an issue, we could find tickets for half the price at northwestern, when i calculated it out between 4 people its roughly 400 a piece to chicago, and 600 to columbus. im making more money and my parents pay for my school, but theres dont, so they are on a tight budget. not having to do a hotel in columbus could cut 150ish a person.

Yes but Chicago doesn't have Cornhenge

2946536590_48dccc045c.jpg

Well that was relevant.

One bad action doesn't negate being the coach with the 2nd most National Championships in history nor all the philanthropic things he did either.

Who was the champion of 1970?

Seeing as my point of reference was AP poll, Nebraska.