The 'We Should Fire Our Coach' Thread

Wow, because the 3 fumbles is Bo's fault? Take the MENTAL errors out of that game, it would have had a way better turnout. Personally, to come back with the style we did, I give my hats off to the coaches and players. GBR!

We see pretty eye to eye.

First half, people are calling for Bo and Taylor's heads.

In the first half, we had: two muffed punts, a fumble after a 20 yard reception, a 16 yard punt, and a personal foul negating their muffed punt where we had it at their 11. Is that on Bo? People are entitled to their opinion, I think those are flat-out PLAYER MISTAKES.

Taylor's line: 27/39. 342 yards. 8.8 avg. 3/1 TD. 0 INT.

Quit confusing people with your facts...

I think the OP is correct. Bo should be replaced along with the recruiting guys. I am sure there are better coaches looking for an opportunity at Nebraska.

Then who?? You're not going to get anyone worth a damn, unless you've got the jumper cables hooked up to some long dead coaching legend...

I think the OP is correct. Bo should be replaced along with the recruiting guys. I am sure there are better coaches looking for an opportunity at Nebraska.

Then who?? You're not going to get anyone worth a damn, unless you've got the jumper cables hooked up to some long dead coaching legend...

I don't know, but I do know he's not really getting the job done. I am a life long Chargers fan too praying they dump Norv Turner & AJ Smith, feel my pain.

Being ranked 5th in rushing means nothing if you cant do it against good teams, not to mention against bad teams.. and how good is Northwestern? Nebraska's statistics are against nobodies.. And thats the whole point!!. Northwestern stinks, but they shut our vaunted rushing attack down... and who is Northwestern? Look? I love Nebraska, I hate it with all my heart to see them lose.. We were extremely lucky to win today, But the problem is Northwestern isnt very good.... which means we aint either...(how sad) .. And after 5 years, this is what we are?. Why cant you guys see how disgusting this is..Its pathetic.. Because we dont play football as a team.. Our coaches care more for whats in style than what actually wins football games. Because our coaches think they are football gurus, by doing it this way......This team just about made me puck! Because we should have lost to Little Northwestern.

• Fire 1

waiting.gif

Being ranked 5th in rushing means nothing if you cant do it against good teams, not to mention against bad teams.. and how good is Northwestern? Nebraska's statistics are against nobodies..

I don't wanna get into a big debate, but no, not really. Both Wisconsin and NW were top 20 rushing defenses when we played them, allowing 100 yards or less a game. We put up over 200 on each.

premature....

Premature? You call 5 years of seeing the same problems time and time again premature? You may want to check the definition of premature. Maybe some of you could ask your wives or girlfriends and they could probably tell you exactly what premature is. 5 years of Bo's teams and staff bickering on the sidelines, players making the same mistakes, bone headed penalties, and stupid ass turnovers.....no, that's not in any way premature to be calling for a change of pace. Matter of fact, a lot of programs don't even give guys 5 years anymore. I could always see where people were coming from with wanting Bo gone, I just never quite felt like it was time, but after this game it's pretty clear that a change may not be a bad thing. As long as it's the right change.

I asked your mom and girlfriend, and they both agreed. You are the poster boy of premature.

Enough. Further violations will result in suspension or a ban.

premature....

Premature? You call 5 years of seeing the same problems time and time again premature? You may want to check the definition of premature. Maybe some of you could ask your wives or girlfriends and they could probably tell you exactly what premature is. 5 years of Bo's teams and staff bickering on the sidelines, players making the same mistakes, bone headed penalties, and stupid ass turnovers.....no, that's not in any way premature to be calling for a change of pace. Matter of fact, a lot of programs don't even give guys 5 years anymore. I could always see where people were coming from with wanting Bo gone, I just never quite felt like it was time, but after this game it's pretty clear that a change may not be a bad thing. As long as it's the right change.

Nebraska won, this is where you go cheer on your"new team" until they lose again.

BUH BYE!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha.........suck a richard.

Same warning. Suspension or ban will follow with another violation.

Being ranked 5th in rushing means nothing if you cant do it against good teams, not to mention against bad teams.. and how good is Northwestern? Nebraska's statistics are against nobodies.. And thats the whole point!!. Northwestern stinks, but they shut our vaunted rushing attack down... and who is Northwestern? Look? I love Nebraska, I hate it with all my heart to see them lose.. We were extremely lucky to win today, But the problem is Northwestern isnt very good.... which means we aint either...(how sad) .. And after 5 years, this is what we are?. Why cant you guys see how disgusting this is..Its pathetic.. Because we dont play football as a team.. Our coaches care more for whats in style than what actually wins football games. Because our coaches think they are football gurus, by doing it this way......This team just about made me puck! Because we should have lost to Little Northwestern.

Why is it when we win, the opposing team sucks?