The 'We Should Fire Our Coach' Thread

Wow, because the 3 fumbles is Bo's fault? Take the MENTAL errors out of that game, it would have had a way better turnout. Personally, to come back with the style we did, I give my hats off to the coaches and players. GBR!

We see pretty eye to eye.

First half, people are calling for Bo and Taylor's heads.

In the first half, we had: two muffed punts, a fumble after a 20 yard reception, a 16 yard punt, and a personal foul negating their muffed punt where we had it at their 11. Is that on Bo? People are entitled to their opinion, I think those are flat-out PLAYER MISTAKES.

Taylor's line: 27/39. 342 yards. 8.8 avg. 3/1 TD. 0 INT.

• Fire 1

premature....

Premature? You call 5 years of seeing the same problems time and time again premature? You may want to check the definition of premature. Maybe some of you could ask your wives or girlfriends and they could probably tell you exactly what premature is. 5 years of Bo's teams and staff bickering on the sidelines, players making the same mistakes, bone headed penalties, and stupid ass turnovers.....no, that's not in any way premature to be calling for a change of pace. Matter of fact, a lot of programs don't even give guys 5 years anymore. I could always see where people were coming from with wanting Bo gone, I just never quite felt like it was time, but after this game it's pretty clear that a change may not be a bad thing. As long as it's the right change.

Nebraska won, this is where you go cheer on your"new team" until they lose again.

BUH BYE!!!!!!!!!

Bo Pelini would do himself a great service if he got rid of Tim Beck and hired someone that knows how to run a Tom Osborne offense.... a physical offense that runs out of the I formation, like Tom did.. just remember this? Tom Osborne didnt win all the time either. It wasnt until he got a great defense, but at least his offense always kept him in the game in his losses.......... no blowouts like the ones Bo suffers from

• Fire 1

premature....

Premature? You call 5 years of seeing the same problems time and time again premature? You may want to check the definition of premature. Maybe some of you could ask your wives or girlfriends and they could probably tell you exactly what premature is. 5 years of Bo's teams and staff bickering on the sidelines, players making the same mistakes, bone headed penalties, and stupid ass turnovers.....no, that's not in any way premature to be calling for a change of pace. Matter of fact, a lot of programs don't even give guys 5 years anymore. I could always see where people were coming from with wanting Bo gone, I just never quite felt like it was time, but after this game it's pretty clear that a change may not be a bad thing. As long as it's the right change.

Nebraska won, this is where you go cheer on your"new team" until they lose again.

BUH BYE!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha.........suck a richard.

premature....

BUH BYE!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha.........suck a richard.

I am sorry,but who is your new team now?????????

Goo back to you're hole

• Fire 1

premature....

I asked your mom and girlfriend, and they both agreed. You are the poster boy of premature.

premature....

prem.jpg

• Fire 2

Bo Pelini would do himself a great service if he got rid of Tim Beck and hired someone that knows how to run a Tom Osborne offense.... a physical offense that runs out of the I formation, like Tom did.. just remember this? Tom Osborne didnt win all the time either. It wasnt until he got a great defense, but at least his offense always kept him in the game in his losses.......... no blowouts like the ones Bo suffers from

That's not the way football is played anymore. Hasnt been for over a decade. This isnt high school or pop warner.

That's not the way football is played anymore. Hasnt been for over a decade. This isnt high school or pop warner.

So the fact that we are ranked 5th in rushing yards means nothing I guess? Also great point look back at 1997 even T.O. had changed his offense a bit because they style of play was changing. I don't care if it's Northwestern, we won you all were going off how we were going to lose because our defense is terrible and we held them to 301 yards. The Huskers made mistakes but, they overcame them and that's the important part.

Alabama, LSU, all run versions of a Tom Osborne offense. Teams that win national championships run Tom Osbornes offense.. Teams that run Tim Beck's offense finish 3rd in there divisions. Imagine if Nebraska ran a Tom Osborne offense, they would have bulldozed over little Norhwestern by 40.. But yet? there are some serious issuses at Nebraska, And one big one is Tim Beck. Because he is wasteing our weight program, our walk ons, our 3 and 4 star offensive line, and our 3 - 4 stars running backs into this weak 1 star spread attack.

If our offensive cordinator doesnt change? We will get routed by Michigan, beaten by Penn State, defeated by Iowa, and rolled over by MSU.......Make no mistake about it...... Bo and Beck have some serious problems to fix.....