UNL Student robbed of her beer - Pabst sends replacements

Pabst Dispatches ‘Beer Man’ to Replace College Student’s Stolen PBR

After UNL student Jessica Robertson had her PBR robbed from her at knifepoint, Pabst Brewing Company sent over a rep to replace the stolen beer.

Like a real-life Duffman, Rick Birdsell arrived in Lincoln to hand Robertson replacement cases for her and her friends — and even stuck around to have a beer with them. "My parents will be so proud," Robertson told WOWT.

Pabst Dispatches ‘Beer Man’ to Replace College Student’s Stolen PBR

After UNL student Jessica Robertson had her PBR robbed from her at knifepoint, Pabst Brewing Company sent over a rep to replace the stolen beer.

Like a real-life Duffman, Rick Birdsell arrived in Lincoln to hand Robertson replacement cases for her and her friends — and even stuck around to have a beer with them. "My parents will be so proud," Robertson told WOWT.

thats a great story, props to PBR for their customer service, i dont ever drink it, but it might make me think twice next time i tell my friend what kind of beer i want

You guys expect college students to drink good beer? What color are the skies in your world?

Im not criticizing the college student for drinking it, hell, I drank Keystone Light in college which is just as bad. Im asking why would a person steal beer at knifepoint, especially PBR. If you're gonna steal beer at knifepoint, at least steal like Blue Moon or something :D

Well...I'll list all of the beers that I've had (and can remember having).

Corona

Busch Light

Bud Light

Bud Platinum

Miller Light

Guiness (sp?)

Blue Moon

Alaskan Amber

Woodchuck

Some of these I've had more than others (like Busch, Bud, and Miller Light) but those are the beers I've drank so far.

You guys expect college students to drink good beer? What color are the skies in your world?

Im not criticizing the college student for drinking it, hell, I drank Keystone Light in college which is just as bad. Im asking why would a person steal beer at knifepoint, especially PBR. If you're gonna steal beer at knifepoint, at least steal like Blue Moon or something :D

I think if you're dumb enough to steal beer at knife point you're not too discriminating about what you get. But if I was going to do the robbing, I'd steal Blue Moon or Empyrean Ales stuff.

@BBBXII - that's what you've had. But if you're buying a case or two for a party, as a poor college student, aren't you buying something cheap? We used to get Bud Light, Miller Light, Miller High Life, and even PBR depending on what was cheapest. We were poor.

PBR is the beer of douchey, douche hipsters. I don't expect her to be dropping a ton of money on beer that's just going to be sucked down to get wasted fast.

There were a couple brands in college that we used to buy on the very very cheap:

beer30.jpg

Z1272.JPG

I think I've mentioned them before. They went for about 9 bucks for a 30 pack. It was disgusting but it got you drunk.

Hell, I still drink 3 dollar bottles of Night Train on occasion.

I, like Po, am more concerned that someone is stealing PBR and using a weapon to do it.