Where is Dennard Robinson?

What games did he take him out in a non-injury related situation? Remember, Denard was playing with a staph infection in his throwing arm for almost the entire season. I'm pretty sure if Hoke truly didn't believe in Denard he wouldn't be pulling him after 3 plays in the spring game and having our back up QB take snaps at WR.

Don't worry Blue, there's a lot of Denard haters on this board for some reason. Likely stems from the fact that he's playing for you guys and not us. (Gardner had all of 23 attempts last season. 18 of which came in the second half.)

Count down to "i wouldn't want Robinson as our QB" in 10....9....8....7....

Ya...how DARE anyone on a supposedly "pro-Nebraska" site say ANYTHING negative about a player from another team!

eyeswear2allthatsholy

What games did he take him out in a non-injury related situation? Remember, Denard was playing with a staph infection in his throwing arm for almost the entire season. I'm pretty sure if Hoke truly didn't believe in Denard he wouldn't be pulling him after 3 plays in the spring game and having our back up QB take snaps at WR.

Don't worry Blue, there's a lot of Denard haters on this board for some reason. Likely stems from the fact that he's playing for you guys and not us. (Gardner had all of 23 attempts last season. 18 of which came in the second half.)

Count down to "i wouldn't want Robinson as our QB" in 10....9....8....7....

Ya...how DARE anyone on a supposedly "pro-Nebraska" site say ANYTHING negative about a player from another team!

eyeswear2allthatsholy

Wait...this is a Nebraska site?

:confucius

Well then...I have been horribly mistaken.

It seems to be a "pro-Nebraska" site in name only...so the more the bashing of Nebraska the better...I mean how DARE Nebraska fans speak positively about Nebraska on a pro-Nebraska site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how dare we say anything ill of another player on another team!

Jesus I'm almost ready to puke from the sarcastic stupidity I've had to stoop to...

How DARE Nebraska fans speak positively about Nebraska

You're preaching to the choir man, I hate those guys that come on here expecting to be able to join with like-minded Nebraska fans in discussing their favorite team. Arrogant jerks, who do they think they are?

How DARE Nebraska fans speak positively about Nebraska

You're preaching to the choir man, I hate those guys that come on here expecting to be able to join with like-minded Nebraska fans in discussing their favorite team. Arrogant jerks, who do they think they are?

This guy ^^^^^ "gets it."

bradpittclapping.gif

:blink: :blink:

We have to have something we're really good at when the heat of battle is intense. I would even prefer a glorious zoogies scenario where we're the pirate and air the ball 90% of the time if that's what we recruit & practice for.

For goodness sake stop putting my name to that. When have I *ever* advocated a 90% passing offense? Go look up stats in those mythical "pass happy" years you speak of, and you'll see we ran the ball over 50% of the time.

We have to have something we're really good at when the heat of battle is intense. I would even prefer a glorious zoogies scenario where we're the pirate and air the ball 90% of the time if that's what we recruit & practice for.

For goodness sake stop putting my name to that. When have I *ever* advocated a 90% passing offense? Go look up stats in those mythical "pass happy" years you speak of, and you'll see we ran the ball over 50% of the time.

Relax, zoogies. It's not a diss or an insult at all. Honestly, I would very happily go with "any" offensive scheme that we seriously recruited & practiced for. Really, that's all it is.

Gotcha. I just can't stress enough that we were never, ever a 'pass happy' offense here. We're simply back to being unbalanced.

I think we're on the same page as far as needing to seriously recruit and practice for a scheme. I suppose you're right that it remains to be seen how 'seriously' we've got that going on right now, but I think with Watson gone and Bo and Beck being of more common mind, at least there's a united front back there.

Gotcha. I just can't stress enough that we were never, ever a 'pass happy' offense here. We're simply back to being unbalanced.

I think we're on the same page as far as needing to seriously recruit and practice for a scheme. I suppose you're right that it remains to be seen how 'seriously' we've got that going on right now, but I think with Watson gone and Bo and Beck being of more common mind, at least there's a united front back there.

Well, I'm guessing you're right and I really, really hope you are.

Also, agree that while if given a chance we would probably choose totally different offensive schemes I'm sure we'd both happily hunker down with any scheme we really commit to. "Now" is Tim's chance to pull that trigger and stand with it. Let's hope he does.

GBR!