Where is Dennard Robinson?

I envy Wisconsin's offensive scheme. Stanford has a fantastic scheme too. Line it up, and hit em' in the mouth. When they beg for mercy, hit em' harder. Damn I miss the old days.

edit: that was supposed to be a response to knapps post above....somehow that didn't work out. But yeah, them big boys up front for Wiscy are damn good ball players.

I envy Wisconsin's offensive scheme. Stanford has a fantastic scheme too. Line it up, and hit em' in the mouth. When they beg for mercy, hit em' harder. Damn I miss the old days.

edit: that was supposed to be a response to knapps post above....somehow that didn't work out. But yeah, them big boys up front for Wiscy are damn good ball players.

I miss those days too. Badly.

But sadly, fans like us are grossly outnumbered as the vast majority pine for some kind of Clownahan fluffball. There's about 10,000 threads about our qb's throwing mechanics for every "one" about developing successful smashmouth. Oh well......we can still always hope!

GBR!!

But sadly, fans like us are grossly outnumbered as the vast majority pine for some kind of Clownahan fluffball. There's about 10,000 threads about our qb's throwing mechanics for every "one" about developing successful smashmouth. Oh well......we can still always hope!

GBR!!

Its just a whole new day and age now. I don't think anyone is clamoring for a Mike Leach offense...we just realize that in order to attract better recruits and have success in a constantly evolving game, we can't line up in the I-formation 55 times a game anymore. Not a winning strategy these days.

GBR!!

Its just a whole new day and age now. I don't think anyone is clamoring for a Mike Leach offense...we just realize that in order to attract better recruits and have success in a constantly evolving game, we can't line up in the I-formation 55 times a game anymore. Not a winning strategy these days.

You sound like any random ESPN analyst circa 1992.

• Fire 1

GBR!!

You sound like any random ESPN analyst circa 1992.

Or Bob Griese & ABC crews yaking that "NU must modernize it's offense to take it to the next level".

Three NCs in the next five years really shut those clowns up in a big way.