Where is Dennard Robinson?

Idk, people seem to think that we could just line up and pound it every play and be a successful program. I definitely do think we should be run-first. Just not so much as we used to - the game has changed. Not sure what is so hard to understand about that other than "Well back in my day we ran the ball 76 times a game and won 5 titles uphill in the snow both ways"

• Fire 1

Idk, people seem to think that we could just line up and pound it every play and be a successful program. I definitely do think we should be run-first. Just not so much as we used to - the game has changed. Not sure what is so hard to understand about that other than "Well back in my day we ran the ball 76 times a game and won 5 titles uphill in the snow both ways"

Mike Caputo

• Fire 1

At 6, Robinson is overrated. Not a good QB... Really good gamebreaker, but I would go insane with him as a QB.

I'm pretty sure a lot of Husker fans would think the same way with Martinez. Or at least used to. But the more I watch from him last year, he really is developing as a QB...not sure if Michigan fans would think the same about Robinson.

At 6, Robinson is overrated. Not a good QB... Really good gamebreaker, but I would go insane with him as a QB.

I'm pretty sure a lot of Husker fans would think the same way with Martinez. Or at least used to. But the more I watch from him last year, he really is developing as a QB...not sure if Michigan fans would think the same about Robinson.

Martinez also isn't frequently ranked in the top 10 list of B1G players like Robinson is. I just don't see it. Neither does Brady Hoke...

Martinez also isn't frequently ranked in the top 10 list of B1G players like Robinson is. I just don't see it. Neither does Brady Hoke...

Well...I think it's safe to say Martinez isn't going to get any love over Robinson when they look at last years' game.

I love Stanford's West Coast Offense.

Friends, the Intervention is scheduled for noon on Friday. Please come ready to say two good things you admire/respect about zoogies and one thing you would like to see him make improvements upon. His love of the West Coast Offense is the reason we're meeting, so feel free to reference this.

We are NOT meeting to criticize. This is intended to build zoogies up through mutual love and respect. This is intended to be an uplifting time in zoogies' life. He needs our help, not our hurt.

Together, we can affect a change in zoogies. If we love him.

• Fire 2