Fighting Erstad's at the B1G Tourney.

yea, same with me.So hopefully purdue wins and we win both tomorrow, sets up a matchup on Saturday with either indiana or purdue. Then we win that we play the winner of the indiana purdue game afterwards. Then on Sunday. We just need 2 awesome starts like today by Hander for tomorrow's games.

I say lets get Purdue earlier as they have played less ball and so that way we get them with better pitching for us. The later on we get with the teams that had to play yesterday I would think they would be getting low on pitching. Indiana and Purdue have one less game so it will be tougher to out depth them on the mound so lets get them early so we have better depth and then johnny wholestaff against others who are as deep into their staffs as we are and hope we are deeper. Just a thought.

I say lets get Purdue earlier as they have played less ball and so that way we get them with better pitching for us. The later on we get with the teams that had to play yesterday I would think they would be getting low on pitching. Indiana and Purdue have one less game so it will be tougher to out depth them on the mound so lets get them early so we have better depth and then johnny wholestaff against others who are as deep into their staffs as we are and hope we are deeper. Just a thought.

I think it would be hilarious if they lose two straight, but i have a feeling they will destroy OSU tonight

Good thought though