Obama's plan to stop deporting illegal immigrants

I lived in California for years and all you folks cheering on the overwhelming flood of Mexicans storming into our nation are dead wrong. Yes, I know it's PC to agree and that I don't makes me a sub-human, racist, etc......I don't care.

By the time a half an ounce of common sense seeps into your thick heads it'll be too late. Oh well, it was a great run for awhile......

Go on. . .

Omg, do I really need too?

California is essentially a Mexican state/province right "now" and I saw very, very little desire to adapt/assimilate from them. Untold thousands don't speak a word of English and couldn't care less. Even worse, they're Catholics and breed like rats in a cage. Start with two in a nice neighborhood and in no time they're everywhere. Cars parked in the front lawn, old rusted junkers laying around, about 14 families in each house & the local property values plummet. Gangbangers with loud, LOUD Mexican music, Mexican flags on every car windshield, knives & guns on every street.

Imo the USA does NOT need more immigrates. That was fine 100 to 200 years ago but not now. We've got boatloads of highly skilled engineers, architects, etc without jobs. Bringing in endless thousands of wetbacks makes things better? I don't think so.

I say give California back to the Federal-es. Let "them" support the millions of Mexican welfare recipients. The state is broke and overrun.....cut our losses now.

Did they took yur jeb?

• Fire 1

I lived in California for years and all you folks cheering on the overwhelming flood of Mexicans storming into our nation are dead wrong. Yes, I know it's PC to agree and that I don't makes me a sub-human, racist, etc......I don't care.

By the time a half an ounce of common sense seeps into your thick heads it'll be too late. Oh well, it was a great run for awhile......

Go on. . .

California is essentially a Mexican state/province right "now" and I saw very, very little desire to adapt/assimilate from them. Untold thousands don't speak a word of English and couldn't care less. Even worse, they're Catholics and breed like rats in a cage. Start with two in a nice neighborhood and in no time they're everywhere. Cars parked in the front lawn, old rusted junkers laying around, about 14 families in each house & the local property values plummet. Gangbangers with loud, LOUD Mexican music, Mexican flags on every car windshield, knives & guns on every street.

Imo the USA does NOT need more immigrates. That was fine 100 to 200 years ago but not now. We've got boatloads of highly skilled engineers, architects, etc without jobs. Bringing in endless thousands of wetbacks makes things better? I don't think so.

I say give California back to the Federal-es. Let "them" support the millions of Mexican welfare recipients. The state is broke and overrun.....cut our losses now.

Did they took yur jeb?

:laughpound

Is this plan to keep Obama from being deported or just to pander to more stupid people for votes? Does Obama really have a plan or is he still running for the 2008 election?

Romney/Rubio/Gingrich et al will have an all encompassing plan to address the mess that's been made and find reasonable solutions. We'll need all the Mexican and Central American workers we can get if the economy picks up....it's a demographic thing.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about how Obama is an illegal immigrant. Clever ploy! Well played, Mr. President, well played.

Romney/Rubio/Gingrich et al will have an all encompassing plan to address the mess that's been made and find reasonable solutions.

Cannot wait to hear of this master plan.

I'm not necessarily pro amnesty for any group of people that break the laws of the USA. Many of my co-workers have followed the requirements needed to become citizens in this country. It's not an easy process by any means. It just seems ill timed decision by the white house. Election year ploys by both parties sux. GO INDEPENDENT YAY (snowballs chance in ......)

wow...we have some mexican haters in here. Makes me feel really good about my ethnic background...I'd like to thank you all for showing your butt on this one.

You all?

It's called the English language. When you refer to a group (more than one) in a previous sentence, pronouns in the next sentence refer back to subjects of the previous ones.

"You all" therefore refers to the ones doing the mexican hating i.e. 'mexican haters'

Interesting. I'm getting a condescending English lesson when I merely pointed out the usage of the term "you all." See when one uses a term such as "you all" that refers to everyone--not a specific segment of people within a larger group, which you later clarified in a subsequent post.

I'm happy that you're proud to be of Mexican descent. Good for you. Now realize that no matter where you go or what you do you'll always run into idiots who will hate you for whatever reason they manage to contrive. Now go celebrate being proud by stroking your pinata.

Go on. . .

Did they took yur jeb?

Is that the best you can do? Someone talks about their experience with an issue and you belittle them.

It baffles me even more so that our President has told government agencies to ignore the law. Whether you agree with the issue at hand is irrelevant. Obama has set it up for Romney and he has done nothing. This election is over.

Is that the best you can do? Someone talks about their experience with an issue and you belittle them.

Did you see this part?

Bringing in endless thousands of wetbacks makes things better?

I think that is deserving of belittling. Perhaps you disagree.

It baffles me even more so that our President has told government agencies to ignore the law. Whether you agree with the issue at hand is irrelevant. Obama has set it up for Romney and he has done nothing. This election is over.

You think that it's over in favor of Romney? The same Romney who has repeatedly refused to state that he would reverse this order if elected?

Well . . . alright.

Did you see this part?

Bringing in endless thousands of wetbacks makes things better?

I think that is deserving of belittling. Perhaps you disagree.

You think that it's over in favor of Romney? The same Romney who has repeatedly refused to state that he would reverse this order if elected?

Well . . . alright.

Pretty good chance. But you and the other geniuses just go hug a tree. Everything is fine.