Obama's plan to stop deporting illegal immigrants

This incident reminds me of the phrase I heard so often when Obama was elected: "I'll show your president the same respect you showed mine."

First the idiot who shouted "You lie!" at the president during a speech in front of congress, now this idiot opens his yap when Obama is in the middle of announcing this deportation thing:

LINK

Why should the rest of the world show our president respect when clearly Conservatives don't? This is just disgusting. No president in the last 100 years has had to deal with this kind of nonsense.

Wait - I take that back. Bush had to deal with something similar, when an Iraqi "reporter" threw a shoe at him.

Congratulations, Conservative Pundits. You're taking your cues from Iraq now.

Kudos. <_<

Pretty broad brush with which you're painting.

Maybe...

(sorry for the crappy audio)

or

that took about five minutes. I found a couple more but this was all it would let me post.

To get back on topic, here are just a few questions.........

Looking at the language if the amnesty (yes that is what it is) how does the said illegal prove they were actually in the country and brought here. They have to have been brought here when they were less than 16 yoa and can't be over 30 yoa. Fraud will run rampant. You think the government has the money to really investigate the claims? What about the flood of illegals fitting this category who will sprint here in an attempt to "meet" the criteria.

What type of legal status will they be given? Depending on the type, they will be allowed to petition (apply) for relatives and family members to stay and or come into the US. If the minor gets status you can't deport the parents as the minor would then have to go into foster care. So now you get the minor and his parents status.......... It is a very slippery slope.

What type of criminal activity will preclude them from being allowed this amnesty? (Felony conviction, serious misd or multiple misd offenses are listed in the language) So what if the guy has been charged with trafficking cocaine, but charges were dismissed? Is a DUI a serious misd, multiple driving without a license? Who makes the decision. A guy is a gang banger, but says he got out years ago? According to the policy the person can also POSE a threat to society. Is this guy illegible?

Seems like a lot of questions and interpretations to be made by people.

For the record in the mid 80's President Reagan created an amnesty. Now 20+ yrs later we are looking at approx 12-16 million illegal aliens still here. Amnesty won't fix the problem. History has shown us that.

This incident reminds me of the phrase I heard so often when Obama was elected: "I'll show your president the same respect you showed mine."

First the idiot who shouted "You lie!" at the president during a speech in front of congress, now this idiot opens his yap when Obama is in the middle of announcing this deportation thing:

LINK

Why should the rest of the world show our president respect when clearly Conservatives don't? This is just disgusting. No president in the last 100 years has had to deal with this kind of nonsense.

Wait - I take that back. Bush had to deal with something similar, when an Iraqi "reporter" threw a shoe at him.

Congratulations, Conservative Pundits. You're taking your cues from Iraq now.

Kudos. <_<

Pretty broad brush with which you're painting.

Maybe...

(sorry for the crappy audio)

or

that took about five minutes. I found a couple more but this was all it would let me post.

Those look like random people off the street. Is that correct?

I lived in California for years and all you folks cheering on the overwhelming flood of Mexicans storming into our nation are dead wrong. Yes, I know it's PC to agree and that I don't makes me a sub-human, racist, etc......I don't care.

By the time a half an ounce of common sense seeps into your thick heads it'll be too late. Oh well, it was a great run for awhile......

Looking at the language if the amnesty (yes that is what it is) how does the said illegal prove they were actually in the country and brought here. They have to have been brought here when they were less than 16 yoa and can't be over 30 yoa. Fraud will run rampant. You think the government has the money to really investigate the claims? What about the flood of illegals fitting this category who will sprint here in an attempt to "meet" the criteria.

What type of legal status will they be given? Depending on the type, they will be allowed to petition (apply) for relatives and family members to stay and or come into the US. If the minor gets status you can't deport the parents as the minor would then have to go into foster care. So now you get the minor and his parents status.......... It is a very slippery slope.

What type of criminal activity will preclude them from being allowed this amnesty? (Felony conviction, serious misd or multiple misd offenses are listed in the language) So what if the guy has been charged with trafficking cocaine, but charges were dismissed? Is a DUI a serious misd, multiple driving without a license? Who makes the decision. A guy is a gang banger, but says he got out years ago? According to the policy the person can also POSE a threat to society. Is this guy illegible?

For the record in the mid 80's President Reagan created an amnesty. Now 20+ yrs later we are looking at approx 12-16 million illegal aliens still here. Amnesty won't fix the problem. History has shown us that.

Criminal activity? How about being ILLEGAL aliens?

Amnesty - Just tells them to keep coming and eventually another amnesty will come about.

Yes this nation is an immigrant nation, a melting pot. The drive of immigrants to succeed has kept the US from getting stale. But for the last 150 years it has been a controlled entry nation a la Ellis Island. They must integrate into our society, not the other way around. Directions on products in English and Spanish makes it less important to learn English. A story said that many of these young people can't speak Spanish - I don't believe that in a minute.

Amnesty - Just tells them to keep coming and eventually another amnesty will come about.

Yes this nation is an immigrant nation, a melting pot. The drive of immigrants to succeed has kept the US from getting stale. But for the last 150 years it has been a controlled entry nation a la Ellis Island. They must integrate into our society, not the other way around. Directions on products in English and Spanish makes it less important to learn English. A story said that many of these young people can't speak Spanish - I don't believe that in a minute.

I hope you do not think that I agree with this (amnesty). On the contrary.

I hope you do not think that I agree with this (amnesty). On the contrary.

No I was just adding to your points

I lived in California for years and all you folks cheering on the overwhelming flood of Mexicans storming into our nation are dead wrong. Yes, I know it's PC to agree and that I don't makes me a sub-human, racist, etc......I don't care.

By the time a half an ounce of common sense seeps into your thick heads it'll be too late. Oh well, it was a great run for awhile......

Go on. . .

Go on. . .

Omg, do I really need too?

California is essentially a Mexican state/province right "now" and I saw very, very little desire to adapt/assimilate from them. Untold thousands don't speak a word of English and couldn't care less. Even worse, they're Catholics and breed like rats in a cage. Start with two in a nice neighborhood and in no time they're everywhere. Cars parked in the front lawn, old rusted junkers laying around, about 14 families in each house & the local property values plummet. Gangbangers with loud, LOUD Mexican music, Mexican flags on every car windshield, knives & guns on every street.

Imo the USA does NOT need more immigrates. That was fine 100 to 200 years ago but not now. We've got boatloads of highly skilled engineers, architects, etc without jobs. Bringing in endless thousands of wetbacks makes things better? I don't think so.

I say give California back to the Federal-es. Let "them" support the millions of Mexican welfare recipients. The state is broke and overrun.....cut our losses now.

Go on. . .

Omg, do I really need too?

California is essentially a Mexican state/province right "now" and I saw very, very little desire to adapt/assimilate from them. Untold thousands don't speak a word of English and couldn't care less. Even worse, they're Catholics and breed like rats in a cage. Start with two in a nice neighborhood and in no time they're everywhere. Cars parked in the front lawn, old rusted junkers laying around, about 14 families in each house & the local property values plummet. Gangbangers with loud, LOUD Mexican music, Mexican flags on every car windshield, knives & guns on every street.

Imo the USA does NOT need more immigrates. That was fine 100 to 200 years ago but not now. We've got boatloads of highly skilled engineers, architects, etc without jobs. Bringing in endless thousands of wetbacks makes things better? I don't think so.

I say give California back to the Federal-es. Let "them" support the millions of Mexican welfare recipients. The state is broke and overrun.....cut our losses now.

Go on. . .

We had a plumber come in yesterday (in California) (who was Latino). He was extremely friendly, a cool guy. Diagnosed our problem right away (leaky faucet) and spoke pretty good English. He had an accent, but not worse than my French or Japanese housemates. Maybe better than the French guy. Although, you gotta give it to the French for having such a cool sounding english accent.

He also did not appear to resemble in any way a rat. I can tell from the pixels, and having seen a few rats in my day.

I can't remember the last time I saw a Mexican flag and it does not appear that I am living in a Mexican province. I do feel bad for the engineers without jobs. When I'm done with school I'm probably going to be passed over for jobs many times in favor of recent immigrants. Them foreign kids are crazy talented, though. Good for them if they can build a life here in the US.

You're treading a little dangerously with that diatribe there. That kind of language is not acceptable.