Wisconsin fans @ Memorial Stadium

Hello Husker fans-

A group of fellow Badger fans and I just purchased our "student away tickets" to the Wisconsin @ Nebraska game for this Fall in Memorial Stadium. I can't tell you how excited we were to secure those puppies through the regular student ticket sales this morning. Not sure what we would have done if we didn't get the tickets that way. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could tell me off hand if they know where the visiting fan sections are in Memorial Stadium and in particular where the visiting "student section" is seated. My gut tells me that we'll be stuck up in some forgotten corner with poor sight lines, but I'm up for pleasant surprises! Thanks ahead of time. -Wisconsin33

You're probably up in the corners but I don't think the view is that bad from there. It's a little far from the field obviously, but I sat up there a couple years ago next to Texas fans and the only unpleasant part of the game was having to sit next to people wearing cowboy hats and belt buckles.

See the chart on the upper right of this page:

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&&DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=205242753

last year the visitors were placed in the southwest corner of the stadium down close to the field with some seats up high in the same corner. Also there were visiting fans in the northeast corner of the stadium. Top 1/4. The visitors have some of the best seating in Memorial Stadium and in college football. If it were me, I might not be so accommodating. But I'm not in charge. Oh well, enjoy your visit.

Expect the Husker students to treat the Badger fans the same way Husker fans were treated by Badger students.

That in it self should be pleasant.

Now, now. We have to TEACH them how to behave in public. Besides, these guys might have been the only couple of students that COULD hold their liquor.

Expect the Husker students to treat the Badger fans the same way Husker fans were treated by Badger students.

That in it self should be pleasant.

Hopefully they don't. We don't need to pull that crap; that's not what we're about.

Absolutely. Call Lincoln Police and safely send them off to Detox and congratulate them for supporting the Nebraska economy and thank them for losing 55-0. ;)

• Fire 1