Adam Carriker is a straight up beast

Adam grew up in Hastings till he was about 6th grade. I'm sure the football coaches here were crying when they saw what he was when he came back to play at NU.

I once jumped into a cab in Vegas to get a ride from the airport to the strip. I was wearing my Nebraska gear and the guy asked if I was from there. I stated that yes lived in Lincoln and he told me his son was about to start his second year on the Husker football team. It turned out the driver was Adam's dad and he had moved down there for work. That was pretty cool. I always wondered if the guy was BSing me for a tip or if it was true. I always leaned toward truth because at the time he really wasn't a well known player.

A few years ago I had the chance to meet Adam as his wife is related to a friend of mine. They showed up after they had played the Jets for dinner and I brought up my story about his dad. It was in fact Adams dad. Pretty cool.

• Fire 3

Chains take away the eccentric element of the lift, in essence, making the lift easier while still overloading the muscle.

lol. I'm not sure what that means. But the chains would have the effect of adding a few pounds as the bar is being lifted. It adds the weight of the links that sit on the ground.

Chains take away the eccentric element of the lift, in essence, making the lift easier while still overloading the muscle.

lol. I'm not sure what that means. But the chains would have the effect of adding a few pounds as the bar is being lifted. It adds the weight of the links that sit on the ground.

Correctomundo. I didn't elaborate anymore on the method, but you discussed it further. ; P. When descending the bar to the chest, the chains would be placed in a gravity eliminated position by coming to the floor, hence an easier eccentric lift and a more difficult and increased loading response when ascending the bar, or performing the concentric phase of the lift.

Adam grew up in Hastings till he was about 6th grade. I'm sure the football coaches here were crying when they saw what he was when he came back to play at NU.

I once jumped into a cab in Vegas to get a ride from the airport to the strip. I was wearing my Nebraska gear and the guy asked if I was from there. I stated that yes lived in Lincoln and he told me his son was about to start his second year on the Husker football team. It turned out the driver was Adam's dad and he had moved down there for work. That was pretty cool. I always wondered if the guy was BSing me for a tip or if it was true. I always leaned toward truth because at the time he really wasn't a well known player.

A few years ago I had the chance to meet Adam as his wife is related to a friend of mine. They showed up after they had played the Jets for dinner and I brought up my story about his dad. It was in fact Adams dad. Pretty cool.

That's pretty cool. Hopefully his dad doesn't have to drive a cab any more. Unless he wants to, of course. Man, I bet cab drivers in Vegas have some interesting stories.

When descending the bar to the chest, the chains would be placed in a gravity eliminated position by coming to the floor, hence an easier eccentric lift and a more difficult and increased loading response when ascending the bar, or performing the concentric phase of the lift.

Say wha....? :blink: