Athlon Bowl Predictions

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/college-football-bowl-projections-2012

Athlon picks Nebraska to play Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl.

I would take it, and that thing would sell out in about 2 1/2 minutes.

Interesting matchups:

They pick Tennessee to make a bowl game, playing GTech in the MusicCity Bowl

They think Missouri is going to have a rough welcoming in the SEC, meeting up with Cincy in the Compass bowl.

Athlon also believes Wyoming and Arkansas State go bowling this season.

If Missouri wins all 3 non con games, they have to find 3 wins in SEC play to get bowl eligibility. Doubtful.

Sept. 1Southeastern Louisiana

Sept. 8Georgia

Sept. 15Arizona State

Sept. 22at South Carolina

Sept. 29at Central Florida

Oct. 6Vanderbilt

Oct. 13Alabama

Oct. 27Kentucky (homecoming)

Nov. 3at Florida

Nov. 10at Tennessee

Nov. 17Syracuse

Nov. 24at Texas A&M

I bolded the games I think they have a decent shot at winning... the other games I just don't see happening.

• Fire 1

I guess I don't think Missouri sucks as much as some of you do. I think they'll also have a good chance against Arizona State, Florida, Tennessee, and Texas A&M.

This ^^. I agree Missouri has a puncher's chance in those games. Missouri though will be hard pressed to find 8 wins this season and it wouldn't surprise me if they go 6-6.

I think they win the games Sam Spade bolded and I think they spilt the games (go 2-2) you mentioned Mor.

• Fire 1

I guess I don't think Missouri sucks as much as some of you do. I think they'll also have a good chance against Arizona State, Florida, Tennessee, and Texas A&M.

This ^^. I agree Missouri has a puncher's chance in those games. Missouri though will be hard pressed to find 8 wins this season and it wouldn't surprise me if they go 6-6.

I think they win the games Sam Spade bolded and I think they spilt the games (go 2-2) you mentioned Mor.

:yeah

If Missouri wins all 3 non con games, they have to find 3 wins in SEC play to get bowl eligibility. Doubtful.

Sept. 1Southeastern Louisiana

Sept. 8Georgia

Sept. 15Arizona State

Sept. 22at South Carolina

Sept. 29at Central Florida

Oct. 6Vanderbilt

Oct. 13Alabama

Oct. 27Kentucky (homecoming)

Nov. 3at Florida

Nov. 10at Tennessee

Nov. 17Syracuse

Nov. 24at Texas A&M

I bolded the games I think they have a decent shot at winning... the other games I just don't see happening.

The only game I'd say is a sure loss there is Bama.

Sept. 1Southeastern Louisiana Sept. 8Georgia Sept. 15Arizona State Sept. 22at South Carolina Sept. 29at Central Florida Oct. 6Vanderbilt Oct. 13Alabama Oct. 27Kentucky (homecoming) Nov. 3at Florida Nov. 10at Tennessee Nov. 17Syracuse Nov. 24at Texas A&M I bolded the games I think they have a decent shot at winning... the other games I just don't see happening.

I don't know, I'd add A&M and SC as sure losses for Mizzwho.

Sept. 1Southeastern Louisiana Sept. 8Georgia Sept. 15Arizona State Sept. 22at South Carolina Sept. 29at Central Florida Oct. 6Vanderbilt Oct. 13Alabama Oct. 27Kentucky (homecoming) Nov. 3at Florida Nov. 10at Tennessee Nov. 17Syracuse Nov. 24at Texas A&M I bolded the games I think they have a decent shot at winning... the other games I just don't see happening.

I don't know, I'd add A&M and SC as sure losses for Mizzwho.

The teams with strong D Lines will beat Mizzou: So Car, Bama, Florida. Toss ups are UGA, Tenn and A&M IMO