2012 Summer Olympics - London Games

knapplc

Most important news of the day from the Olympics:

They’re going to be the cheekiest gals in London this summer.

Olympian Misty May-Treanor and her fellow competitors on the US women’s beach volleyball team vowed yesterday to keep wearing their sexy bikinis at the upcoming Games — despite a new rule that lets female players compete in dowdy shorts and T-shirts.

“We’re not uncomfortable in our bikinis,” said team member Jen Kessy.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c...g#ixzz21jjsdKFu

I talked to some of the girls about those butt-huggers they wear and if they wouldn't rather wear baggy gym shorts, but they like the tight shorts. Not sure why, but they do.

You couldn't wear that outfit and be self-conscious about your body. They don't hide anything.

Why did we wear berets? Why did North Korea get to trot out a massive flag?

Observations so far; Austria, Brazil and Denmark have some stunning women athletes.

I was thinking how loud would North Korea get booed if it were in America?

Since we are getting a tape delay here in the states and I'm an impatient American I decided to YouTube our portion of the event...it sounds as if we were booed.

Observations so far; Austria, Brazil and Denmark have some stunning women athletes.

Since we are getting a tape delay here in the states and I'm an impatient American I decided to YouTube our portion of the event...it sounds as if we were booed.

Still butt-hurt 236 years later I guess.

Still butt-hurt 236 years later I guess.

Watching it again I might be imagining things, may not be a boo after all...damn the speakers on this tablet.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cBfU6kVRuCQ

2 things: 1. Luxembourgs flag bearer-FINE!!! And B. I think Costas and hiS announcer friend said something about Luxembourg going by a different name that starts with a G..... And the other announcer asks Costas why they aren't in the G-spot!!! And Costas said I hope that's rhetorical cause I don't know, or can't find it.... One or the other! About sh#t myself!!! :D

2 things: 1. Luxembourgs flag bearer-FINE!!! And B. I think Costas and hiS announcer friend said something about Luxembourg going by a different name that starts with a G..... And the other announcer asks Costas why they aren't in the G-spot!!! And Costas said I hope that's rhetorical cause I don't know, or can't find it.... One or the other! About sh#t myself!!! :D

I also noticed that and laughed.