2012 Summer Olympics - London Games

knapplc

We just got hosed on judges decision in men's judo.

Was he from Texass?

:lol: Probably! The American guy had a huge bandage over one eye. I thought they'd give him the benefit of the doubt. He was definitely the aggressor in my opinion.

Gotta respect water polo players. The other day when I was watching I was thinking, how hard can it be to play this game, they swim to the other side and can walk the rest of the time using the bottom of the pool only to find out the pool is too deep to stand. These guys are swimming, treading water and almost drowning eachother the entire game. I would drown after 5 minutes!!

That college football schedule site http://www.CustomSportsSchedule.com has the Olympic tv schedule in a better format than NBC's Olympic web site.

Thanks! I thought the NBC schedule was gruelling. It's amazing how much will be televised this Olympics.

I forgot about these posts until I just reread this and your post is dead on. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm frustrated by how much there is. Not because there can be too much sports, its because I can't watch it all and that frustrates the fire out of me!!!