November 23rd Football Pregame on ABC...

That would now officially be the Nebraska-Iowa game that begins at 11:00 am providing me with a bit of entertainment while I wait for the real game: Iowa State versus West Virginia which will begin at 2:30 (which is just as well as the NU/Iowa game will probably be over by half with the Huskers ahead 240 to 0 and all the Hawkeye players either drunk and urinating on a sidewalk outside the stadium or smoking pot while trying to steal cell phones from Walmart)

The state is going all out for this day since both games are in Iowa. In Ames, we're spending most of our football budget widening the wagon trails so the Clampetts can get their truck here from West Virginia while in Iowa they are saving most of their money by putting it into a local bailbond fund to ensure they can field a team when 11/23 rolls around...they are also engaged in a crash educational program teaching their players to spell ABC so they will be able to communicate with network officials....

November 23rd is going to be a great football day!

Iowa State's going to get their sh#t pushed in.

I dunno, Iowa State managed to beat Oklahoma State last season. Weird sh^^ always seems to happen to opposing teams when they play the Cyclones. Remember our -8 turnover fiasco that allowed those clowns to win by two freaking points in Lincoln no less?

I dunno, Iowa State managed to beat Oklahoma State last season. Weird sh^^ always seems to happen to opposing teams when they play the Cyclones. Remember our -8 turnover fiasco that allowed those clowns to win by two freaking points in Lincoln no less?

Good point. Or that disaster in Ames in 1992. It's such a weird place to play.

True, but for every one of those games there's 4-5 games where they just get thrashed.

Cy....... you never disappoint. Keep on posting. I lMAO at every post you make. My assistant football coach is a Cyclone lover and my other assistant is a Hawkeye fan (should fire his a$$)..... This is good stuff. I will be in iowa city celebrating a huge victory (240-0) as you kick off.