The Black Hole that is Iowa Running Backs..

Comish

Should we start a pool for how many, and when they start losing RB's once spring ball starts?

:angry::grr:o:cry

I dunno how many they'll lose this year. But I'll bet their replacements won't be from Florida. :lol:

I predict 1 transfer in spring, 1 arrest in summer resulting in dismissal and 1 injury in fall practice.

• 1 month later...

They are finding new ways to lose RBs. Andre Dawson is quitting football.

http://www.dailyiowa...orts/32595.html

It’s no April Fools’: another running back has left the Iowa football program. This time it’s junior Andre Dawson. Dawson is the eighth running back to leave or be dismissed from the football program over the last three years.

He should have stuck with baseball at his age anyway.

• Fire 2

I love seeing this thread get bumped.

Same here. I saw this at the top on the main page and just shook the head. Then I laughed. Then I read it. it's always good news-for us anyway.

I'd say it's good news for Indiana/Illinois/Purdue/etc. It's Iowa, so we're probably going to beat them with 42 different running backs to cycle through. This AIRBAGH thing makes them competitive for that all coveted 2nd-to-last spot in the conference.

Same here. I saw this at the top on the main page and just shook the head. Then I laughed. Then I read it. it's always good news-for us anyway.

I'd say it's good news for Indiana/Illinois/Purdue/etc. It's Iowa, so we're probably going to beat them with 42 different running backs to cycle through. This AIRBAGH thing makes them competitive for that all coveted 2nd-to-last spot in the conference.

If an Iowa fan were here then they'd be the first to point out they have the tiebreaker over Minnesota and finished 10th in the conference, not 11th. Get it right.

If an Iowa fan were here then they'd be the first to point out they have the tiebreaker over Minnesota and finished 10th in the conference, not 11th. Get it right.

And get it pointed right back at them that at least Minn went to (and lost) a bowl game at least.