How many recruits do we get off of the Kearney little league world series team for football?

akita

I am only posting this,because it is off season and mary tyler more has walked of. In case no one Knows the little league guys from kearney made the world series. Do we have any potential Offensive lineman on that team? Do we have any tight ends on that team? Hey kids are committing at age 14 now. Hope I kept this in the football thread realm.

Oh Akita, your creativity knows no bounds.

bucky, I was just surprised that the Lincoln paper never mentioned it is all. Those kids will probably not even win a state title in their high school years. As larger city kids will develope,but just wanted the Husker nation to know that some 12 year olds made the little league world series for the first time in Nebraska history is all.

I am only posting this,because it is off season and mary tyler more has walked of. In case no one Knows the little league guys from kearney made the world series. Do we have any potential Offensive lineman on that team? Do we have any tight ends on that team? Hey kids are committing at age 14 now. Hope I kept this in the football thread realm.

Probably a long snapper and a few other walk ons here and there, especially since baseball and football are essentially the same sport..

But for real, I think this could turn out to be either an epic thread! In before the lock!!

The debate on which brand of baseball is better, or "this is not real baseball" needs to stop, not on this board, but others as well. What these kids from Kearney did was quite an accomplishment. They should be cheered for what they have done. These kids competed within their sanctiond rules and succeeded. Give em the props that they deserve.

Congrats to the kids from Kearney. It's great to see them succeeding on a national stage. They were just one win away from going last year with almost a completely differnt set of kids so they have a good many quality kids in their system. Kearney has year in and year out had good ball teams in football and baseball. Those parents must be doing something right.