Drag to see what will cause your death

When are people going to learn you can't post images hosted at Funny Junk? You have to host it somewhere else, like Photobucket or Flickr or something.

You can see it in your OP because the image is in your cache. Close your browser and come back to this thread and you'll see what we see - nothing.

When are people going to learn you can't post images hosted at Funny Junk? You have to host it somewhere else, like Photobucket or Flickr or something.

You can see it in your OP because the image is in your cache. Close your browser and come back to this thread and you'll see what we see - nothing.

Can you see mine?

"balloon fetishists may regard balloons bursting as either essential to the sexual experience (and frequently refer to themselves as poppers), or to be avoided at all costs (as non-poppers)"

Why do you know that?

Wait, I don't think I want to know.

"balloon fetishists may regard balloons bursting as either essential to the sexual experience (and frequently refer to themselves as poppers), or to be avoided at all costs (as non-poppers)"

Why do you know that?

Wait, I don't think I want to know.

I have to have a balloon armadillo in the room and the clown who made it has to be watching.

• Fire 1