I WANNA PARTY WITH THIS GUY!!!!!!

NUpolo8

I hate that people seem to be worried about Iowa. Really? Iowa? Really? If Iowa ever beats us, I may just curl up on my bed and hide out until the bowl game. Actually, if we lose to Iowa, it probably means we won't be in a bowl game because we would have to suck that bad... which means that I would have to just quit my job and hide out until the following season.

SERIOUSLY! IT'S IOWA!!!

Who beat Michigan last year? I fricking hate that Yellow and Black Magpie team but they are capable of winning a game.

I hate that people seem to be worried about Iowa. Really? Iowa? Really? If Iowa ever beats us, I may just curl up on my bed and hide out until the bowl game. Actually, if we lose to Iowa, it probably means we won't be in a bowl game because we would have to suck that bad... which means that I would have to just quit my job and hide out until the following season.

SERIOUSLY! IT'S IOWA!!!

Who beat Michigan last year? I fricking hate that yellow and Black Magpie but they are capable of winning a game hear and there.

They're also the team that lost to Minnesota the last 2 years. I don't care what they've done or who they've beat. It's Iowa we're talking about, and it is our duty to hand them a big ole steamy butt-whoopin' every time we walk on the same field as them.

Who beat Michigan last year? I fricking hate that yellow and Black Magpie but they are capable of winning a game hear and there.

They're also the team that lost to Minnesota the last 2 years. I don't care what they've done or who they've beat. It's Iowa we're talking about, and it is our duty to hand them a big ole steamy butt-whoopin' every time we walk on the same field as them.

I agree. It's just not reality in modern college football. Sorry. B1G home field advantage is a reality.

I agree. It's just not reality in modern college football. Sorry. B1G home field advantage is a reality.

Minnesota beat Iowa at home. We had better too.

SERIOUSLY! IT'S IOWA!!!

Who beat Michigan last year? I fricking hate that Yellow and Black Magpie team but they are capable of winning a game.

Not trying to discredit Iowa....even though I am going to...BUT weren't there some highly questionable calls in that game that went in favor of the pukeyes!?

Even that broken up pass play could've been called as a PI. Didn't MICH catch a TD in the endzone and they called it an incomplete because he the player didn't have full possession even though it clearly looked like he had possession of all the ball!?

SERIOUSLY! IT'S IOWA!!!

You better start preparing for this pretty soon, because we aren't going to go 30-0 against Iowa until 2042 - they play everyone tough, never get blown out the way that we were against Wisconsin and Michigan.

Sounds like something a closet Iowa fan would say.

If I had a kid and he or she came to me and told me he or she was gay I'd say that's okay, you're my kid and I still love you.

If I had a kid and he or she told me he/she was now an Iowa fan, I'd kick it out of the house and disown it.

:lol: