Penn State vs Ohio U

Warrior10

Penn State appears to be a less than mediocre MAC team.

first, you avi. is disgusting. second, ohio is pretty legit. third, psu is going to have a long year.

The avatar is a hold-over from the Citrus Bowl vs South Carolina.

Ohio is good for a MAC team. However they went on the road and beat down PSU. The score would have been much worse if the two FGs weren't missed.

But I'll give credit where credit id due... Penn State appears to be an adequately mediocre MAC team.

Penn State appears to be a less than mediocre MAC team.

first, you avi. is disgusting. second, ohio is pretty legit. third, psu is going to have a long year.

The avatar is a hold-over from the Citrus Bowl vs South Carolina.

Ohio is good for a MAC team. However they went on the road and beat down PSU. The score would have been much worse if the two FGs weren't missed.

But I'll give credit where credit id due... Penn State appears to be an adequately mediocre MAC team.

thank you.

Solich is a great coach. I still think we were terribly shortsighted by firing him, with that record and everything else.

I am not surprised in the least. He has been successful everywhere, and now in the MAC. I know PSU isn't all that, but they should still, based on divisions, be far better than the Bobcats.

The difference is in coaching. Solich is a star. Ohio has every reason to be proud, and every reason to expect a MAC championship this year and every year Frank is coaching there.

Honestly, I was surprised Frank didn't end up at a good D-1 school. But good for him, heading home and putting together an amazing program from what can only be called a mess.

I am a Bobcats fan. Unless they are on our schedule somewhere down the road.

They're not, I hope.

Are they?